Chapter 11

I am sad to say this, but y'all let my Q&N drop..... Now I'm sad and some douchebag slapped my tattoo yesterday like a prick. So I kicked him in the balls. Throw hands peeps.

Recap:

"She really makes you happy, huh?" Loco asked from beside him. "You've got no idea." Simon whispered. "I like her." Elo butted in. "She seems like a good kid." Cha Cha said in agreement. "She's amazing." Simon said, watching her talk from the doorway. She glanced over his way, giggling quietly, only to turn away quickly and blush as she saw him staring at her. Simon smiled at her shy behavior, his eyes taking her in.

"She's young though." Loco suddenly turned very serious. "Yeah... She's twenty..." Simon sighed, running a hard through his hair. "She really is a kid." Cha Cha said quietly. "Yeah." Simon lowered his head. "She's good for you." Loco patted him on the back, "She really is man."

End of recap:

Loli walked back over moments later, swatting Simon's hands away as she moved to sit on the seat beside him and not his lap, causing him to pout as she giggled, "Awe, st-stop being a b-baby." She whispered. The AOMG boys laughed as she pinched Simon's cheeks happily before kissing them, then turning red when the boys whistled. Simon wrapped his hands around her tiny waist before pulling her onto his lap despite her protests, "Mmm, my jagi..." He nuzzled his face into her hair, chuckling as she quietly squealed in delight.

"I g-g-gotta g-go, o-op-p-pa." She said softly as she grabbed her bag from the floor. "Whyyyyy?" Simon whined, squeezing her tighter to him, "But you're my jagiyaaaa." "I'm s-sorry. J-Jisoo needs m-me." She smiled softly but Simon's eyes hardened. "You mean that girl from the café?" He asked roughly. "Y-yeah." She tilted her head at him curiously, why was he being like this now? "I don't like her." Simon hissed. "Wh-what? Wh-why?" Loli's face morphed in a look of pure worry. "She tried to keep me away from you." His hands tightened around her hips, pulling her closer to him.

"K-Ki-seok! Sh-she's my b-best fr-friend!" Loli exclaimed nervously, trying to pry his hands off of her. "Simon!" Jay snapped at him, pulling him from his possessive demeanor. He sighed sadly before gently cradling Loli's fearful and shaking form to him, her distress rolling off her in waves. "I just don't want to lose you again. You mean, everything to me..." He confessed, pressing his lips to the crown of her head. "I-it's o-o-okay..." Loli told him softly, her slim arms wrapped around his waist tightly as she snuggled into his form, graciously accepting his warmth that seeped into her clothes just as his cologne did. "I'll take you home." He suddenly said.

"N-no it's f-f-fine. J-Jisoo is h-here..." Loli told him softly before un-latching herself from his form. He sighed through his nose before using his thumb and forefinger to rub his eyes, "At least let me walk you down." Loli hesitated for a moment before silently nodding her head, gathering her things together before she quietly bidded everyone in the room a goodbye and to take care and properly eat tonight. Loco gave a small laugh as she said she, waving goodbye to her as Simon took her hand in his, exiting the room.

"I'm sorry." Simon finally broke the silence as they walked down the hall. "Y-you're f-f-fine..." Loli told him. "... Did I hurt you?" He asked. "Wh-what?" She stopped to look at him. Simon sighed before releasing her hand to use both to brush over her hips, his frown deepening as he watched her flinch. "I never meant to hurt you jagi. Ever. I'm so sorry." He pulled her in for another hug, holding her as though she was fragile glass, because to him, she was. "M-make it u-up to m-m-me..." Loli whispered. "Anything baby, just name it." He told her seriously. "St-stay over t-t-tonight...? I-I'm m-m-making p-pad t-t-thai..." She gave him a wide grin that he couldn't help but chuckle and kiss her nose from, "Wouldn't miss eating your cooking or sleeping with you in my arms for the world jagi."