Chapter 12

Hey everyone, sorry it's been awhile but I got to see my fiancé the other day so I was really busy these last few weeks preparing for him.

If you have a favorite picture of SimonD please send it in and I'll use it as a chapter cover!

Recap:

"I'm sorry." Simon finally broke the silence as they walked down the hall. "Y-you're f-f-fine..." Loli told him. "... Did I hurt you?" He asked. "Wh-what?" She stopped to look at him. Simon sighed before releasing her hand to use both to brush over her hips, his frown deepening as he watched her flinch. "I never meant to hurt you jagi. Ever. I'm so sorry." He pulled her in for another hug, holding her as though she was fragile glass, because to him, she was. "M-make it u-up to m-m-me..." Loli whispered. "Anything baby, just name it." He told her seriously. "St-stay over t-t-tonight...? I-I'm m-m-making p-pad t-t-thai..." She gave him a wide grin that he couldn't help but chuckle and kiss her nose from, "Wouldn't miss eating your cooking or sleeping with you in my arms for the world jagi."

End of recap:

After leaving Simon at AOMG, Loli got a ride back to the café. The smell of coffee grounds and artificial sweeteners made her feel at home and comfortable compared to the awkwardness at AOMG headquarters. She had felt bad, the sour taste of lying on her tongue made her sick. She couldn't tell Simon that she was scared, of how much it bothered her that she would always be looked at for her race and not her personality. If her classmates treated her so poorly, how would people react if they knew she was dating someone so famous? Simon had fans everywhere, they supported and loved him so much, she'd seen it with her own eyes.

If they ever found of about her, his whole career, his whole passion, and life could be completely destroyed with just the knowledge that his beloved 'jagiya' was a foreigner, someone who they deemed as unworthy of him and his presence. Worst of all, it would be all her fault. She would be the end of something so dear to the person she held so precious. 'Simon will hate me...' She thought bitterly, tears springing to her eyes that she desperately tried to hold back but failed at doing so. Tired, she decided to go to her room, washing off her makeup in her ensuite and doing her ten step skin care before she dressed in a loose t-shirt and soft cotton shorts. Curling up in her covers, she planned to just take a quick one hour nap.

____________________________________

Tossing and turning, the guilt and stress kept making her dream of scenarios where Simon blames her for his failure, for his life crumbling away and losing his joy. She was stuck in this awful dream until someone beat on the door to her apartment.

She was gasping for air. Her skin was damp with perspiration, some of her hairs clung to her face uncomfortably. When the banging happened again, Loli quickly got up, trying to make herself decent before running to the door. When she opened it, Simon stood outside the door, his backpack slung over his shoulders, most likely packed with his things for tomorrow morning. "Hey, you okay?" He asked her, noticing her flushed and nervous form. Loli blinked are him a few times before replying quietly, "Y-yeah..." "You sure? You don't look so good baby." Simon said softly, stepping into her apartment and placing his hand on her forehead, "You're a bit warm too."

"It's n-nothing, just tired." Loli whispered.