Chapter 9

Sorry everyone! I've been busy with getting ready to graduate so I haven't had a ton of time to myself and my mom is trying to make me go to lame ass prom. Bleh. What a waste of money. $60 for a ticket just so I can sit in the corner of the room and drink punch in a dress that's gonna look ugly as hell on me like everything else I own does lol.

Anyways, I'm looking for a Beta Reader for my new KPop books coming out. I have a Mino (WINNER), Bobby (iKon), Jackson (Got7) and a Hanbin (iKon) books being made as well as one for Jay Park. I also need a beta for my Min Yoongi (BTS) and this one as well as the Oh Sehun (EXO) so if you are interested in one, please comment below. Thanks! Now on with the story!

Recap:

"Sweetheart, you have no idea what you do to me." He panted above her. Her cheeks were flushed dark and her lips swollen red, she was absolutely stunning like this. "S-same to y-y-you..." Loli whispered, looking away from him as she bit the insides of her cheeks. "You mean so much to me." He admitted softly, holding her tightly before looking down at her, "Be mine."

End of recap:

"Wh-what?" She asked him, puzzled by his demand. "Be mine. My girl. My baby. My lover. My everything." Simon whispered as he kissed her cheek. "L-like a g-g-girlfr-friend?" She looked at him shocked as he nodded his head. She moved out from under him, his eyebrows furrowed together as she gnawed and abused her bottom lip, sitting up and pulling her knees up to her chest. "I-I though w-we we-were alr-ready t-tog-gether." She confessed quietly, "We-were we n-n-not?" Her eyes were a bit watery as she spared him a glance.

"You've been mine since the moment I ran into you, I just wanted to make it official, so everyone can know." Simon soothed her frazzled nerves as he kissed above her brow, his hands holding her own as he pulled her to sit between his legs, her back resting against his chest. "B-but people al-already kn-know." She mumbled in confusion. "I want everyone to know that you're all mine baby." Simon cooed softly, crossing his legs loosely so he could cradle her.

"I-if p-p-people saw my n-neck, they w-would..." She mumbled under her breath, her lips set in a pout. "Don't pout baby, you have no idea how much I love seeing those." He whispered as he pressed his lips to the spot just below her ear. She shuddered as his breathe ran across her skin before she giggled, gently pushing his head away from her, "N-nuh uh, n-no m-m-more." Simon playfully rolled his eyes before sighing, pulling her back with him to lay on the bed as he spooned her. "K-Ki-seok, you have w-w-work." Loli giggled as she tried working out of his hold.

"Ani." (No) He mumbled into her hair, wrapping one of his legs over her own to keep her close. Loli couldn't stop the little giggles that came from her as her boyfriend (?) began to act like a child. "If y-you get u-u-up, I'll m-m-make you lunch a-and go w-with you." Loli slyly bribes him. He perked up and quickly untangled himself from her, rushing to her bathroom to shower. He'd run home last night after dinner and gotten himself a change of clothes. Loli rolled her eyes at his antics before getting up herself and rummaging in her closet for something to wear.

She decided on a high waisted, slim, pleated lilac skirt with an oversized pastel pink sweater that had a Harajuku girl on it. She pulled on her thigh high white stockings, swiftly brushing out her knotted mane before sitting at her vanity to do her makeup. Covering her face in a pale base, powdering out her freckles, she gave a soft dust of orange to her cheeks, a light pink to her eyelids, a thin line of eyeliner and a few swipes of mascara with a peach gradient was her finished look.

She quickly covers the marks on her neck, shoulders and chest before putting her hair in two low pigtails. She hurried into the kitchen, packing him a lunch of dinner's leftovers as she sat on the kitchen stool. Smiling happily, she got up from the seat, turning just as Ki-seok walked out, toweling his still dripping hair. His black jeans hung low on his hips, shirtless as water dropped down his form. Loli's mouth went dry as she saw the drips trail down his chest, to his toned stomach, mingling in the thin hair trailing down from below his belly button to below his jeans.

His eyes locked on her and he growled out loud as he looked at her, and her legs felt like jello. "What did I say baby?" He said lowly. She gulped, her brain still fuzzy as he dropped his towel, walking to her and grabbing her wrist before pulling her into the bathroom. "K-Ki-seok!" She gasped. He grabbed a wash cloth, wetting it before trapping her body between his and counter, scrubbing her neck area free of the coverage.

"N-no!" She cried, trying to wiggle away from him. "No?" He hissed softly. "Y-your friends... Th-they'll see..." She shut her eyes tightly as she felt his breath on her skin again. "Good." He said as his lips nipped at her skin even more, her fingers gripping the counter as she arched into him. "Everyone should know you're mine." He whispered after pulling away to see her in the mirror. Her eyes were glassy, cheeks flushed more and her skin decorated with his marks.

"Mm, let's go baby girl." He grinned, leading her out to put her shoes on, he took her bag as she carried his lunch and headed out to his car. He held her hand in his as they drove to AOMG, occasionally binging her knuckles to his lips and catching her smile from the corner of his eye. They entered hand in hand, Loli waving to the two secretaries out front before getting into the elevator. "I don't want you talking to Hoody." He suddenly said.

"Wh-what?" She asked. His grip on her hand tightened, "Don't talk to her. If she tries to talk to you, come to me." "B-b-but-" Loli began but he cut her off, turning to face her and holding her chin in his hand, "I almost lost you because of her, I'm not going through that again Loli." She gulped audibly before shakily nodding her head in understanding, "O-okay..." Ki-seok exhaled softly before pulling her closer, tucking her under his arm as the elevator doors opened and they walked down the corridor to the lounge room.

"Aye Simon." Gray waved. "Hi again Loli!" Loco smiled at the younger girl as she grinned and waved, "H-hi!" "Wow Simon, leave something on her" Loco teased as Loli blushed crimson, pulling her hair over her shoulders quickly as Simon chuckled. "So, you two good now?" Gray asked bluntly. Loli's face lit up red as Simon looked down at her, "Yeah, my jagiya and I are good." "Jagiya, huh?" Jay asked as he walked in behind them, his eyes landing on the marks all over her skin. Simon grinned, "Mhmm." Before tugging her to him and giving her a back hug. Loco laughed at how red Loli's face had become. "Loli, right?" Jay asked her. "Uh, y-yes." She stuttered as Simon pulled her to sit on the couch next to them.

"On behalf of this company, I want to apologize to you for Hoody's actions. She told me what happened." He said as he sat in a chair from the table. Loli looked down, her nails plucking at the fingers, "I-it's fine... T-to be h-hon-honest, I've had m-much w-worse..." Simon tensed next to her, was his jagiya being hurt be someone? "What do you mean?" Loco asked, sitting in the chair next to her, his expression mirroring Simon's. "Ah, I-it's nothing." Loli waved it off, her smile pushed onto her face as she waved her hands in front of her face.

"No, no. Loli, are you being bullied? Harassed?" Loco asked her and Jay leaned in. Despite not knowing this girl well, his best friend held clear and obviously deep affections for her, so she was close to family. "I-it's nothing I c-can't d-d-deal with Loco-oppa." She smiled gently at him. Simon beside her, his jaw was tense as he sat in a rigid position. Clearly he was angry, his girl was being hurt and she wouldn't tell him about it. "Please, Loli, don't hide this stuff from us. It's not okay." Loco told her sadly, his eyes darting over to look at Simon.

"You okay bro?" Jay asked him quietly, carefully. Loli turned to look at him and gasped quietly. His hands were clenched tight, knuckles white, and he was slightly shaking. His eyes were shut tight and his face a bit red as he tried to keep his breathing even. "Ki-s-seok?" Loli whispered. He exhaled heavily before looking at her, his eyes red, "Who's hurting you?" Her eyes were wide before she looked away from him. "Loli, don't fucking make me ask you twice." He demanded and she flinched at how venomous he sounded.

"D-d-don't worry..." She put her hand over his fist, leaning into his flexed arm, "Wh-when I'm w-w-with y-you, I'm s-safe..." She nuzzles her head into his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him.

Vote and comment!! Follow!! I'm thinking about doing a giveaway soon. Tell me what you think?