Chapter 6

Recap:

Simon grit his teeth before slamming his fist down in the table, storming out of the room. "Simon! Wait!" She called after him, but he's already gone inside the elevator, fully intending to go straight to the café. His knuckles were white from how tight he'd clenched the steering wheel as he grit his teeth. Pulling up to the café, he entered, looking straight at the bar where Jisoo worked, Justin sitting there in from of her. Jisoo saw him and instantly diverted her eyes. However Simon wasn't interested in her, his lethal glare was set on the guy in front of her.

End of recap:

Storming over to the counter, Jisoo started to speak, "Loli isn't here-" before Simon's fist collided into Justin's face, a sickening crack echoed through the once boisterous, now silent, shop. He grabbed Justin from off the ground, "Where is she? Huh?" "I don't know who you're talking about man." Justin held a hand to his face, blood streaming from his nose like a crimson river. "Oh don't bullshit me asshole, where the fuck is Loli?" Simon scowled, grabbing Justin by the shirt before hitting him again. "Hey! Stop!" Jisoo yelled. Simon held Justin by his shirt, the smaller male not able to stand on his own, "Tell me where she is."

"Upstairs, second floor, number 2B. Knock three times and she'll think it's me and open up." Jisoo said seriously, her eyes going between Simon and Justin. Looking down at the beaten man, Simon scowled before leaning close to him, "If I ever see you near her again, I'll break every fucking bone in your body." He turned towards the back of the café, ignoring the stares of the many patrons as he made his way up to the flight of stairs that would lead to his desire.

There's 2B.

Upon knocking three times, he heard a soft, "Coming unnie!" Before the door was opened. Her back was to him as she was sorting through a large cook book, not bothering to look up at who she assumed was Jisoo. "I'm s-sorry for the m-m-mess... I-I just want t-to t-text him s-so b-bad..." She sighed, going back to what she did to occupy herself. Simon's eyes softened at her words, his baby misses him just as much as he misses her. "B-but I c-can't... A-and m-m-m-my chest hu-hurts..." She sounded close to tears as she set the book on part of the counter, bracing her hands against it as she looked out the window above her sink.

" She sounded close to tears as she set the book on part of the counter, bracing her hands against it as she looked out the window above her sink

(LOLI'S KITCHEN ABOVE)
P.s, instead of describing every single little detail of her apartment, I'm just gonna find pictures so I can write more of the actual story okay? Okay.

Quietly, Simon walked up behind her before wrapping his arms around her, ignoring the gasp she made as she tried to turn around to see who he was before he lent down towards her ear, "I missed you so much jagiya." "K-Ki-seok oppa!" Loli gasped, turning around in his arms to stare straight up at him, her big hazel eyes watery. "Baby, don't ever do that to me again. I was so worried about you, you wouldn't answer my calls or texts, I went out trying to find you and then I see these pictures of you and that little fucker down stairs..." Simon stared off, his anger already rising again at the memory of his little jagiya smiling with that prick.

"Who is he?" Simon asked, teeth gritting against each other. "J-Justin? H-h-he's J-Jisoo's boyf-friend." She looked out the window. "So you don't like him right?" Simon asked. Loli's eyes widened before she snapped her head side to side the way a child would. Simon couldn't help but grin before his hands fell to her wide hips, and her face lit up. "You know, I fucking love your hips baby." Simon whispered in her ear. Loli yelped when his fingers tightened on them, slowly pressing her back against the counter as he leaned down towards her. He stared into her wide eyes before sparing a glance down at her mouth, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth in nervousness.

He couldn't hold back his groan before he pressed his lips to hers, her teeth releasing her lip so he could abuse it himself. His mouth moved against hers passionately and it took her a moment before she began to respond shyly. Her small hands fisted the front of his shirt as she whimpered in response to him biting and tugging her bottom lip. After several moments, Simon pulled back to look at her. Her cheeks flushed peach, eyes half lidded and hazy, lips a dark red and kiss swollen as she clung to him.

She was addictive.

He slouched down some, lips pressed to hers before grabbing the backs of her thighs, lifting her to sit on the counter. He wrapped her legs around his waist, one hand on her lower back, the other supporting her head and neck while her arms were around his shoulders, gripping the neck of his shirt before one hand mused through his hair. He groaned deeply when he felt her tongue gently tap at his lips before his plunged into her mouth, dominating her small form as he leaned over her, her back arching far to keep their lips connected.

He lifted her easily, her legs tightly holding onto him as he squeezed her ass, carrying her to her bed before laying her down, quickly kissing her again before moving to her creamy neck. He had easy access as she wore only a thin strapped tank top and shorts. Simon left red and purple marks up and down her neck, across her collar bones and on the top of her chest, listening to the sounds she made and biting where she was the most sensitive. He lifted one of her legs to latch over his hip, his fingers digging into her thigh and no doubt leaving bruises. He shifted, lifting his shirt above his head before tossing it to the floor, his body laying above hers, one elbow by her head to hold him up while the other grabbed at her thigh as he slowly grinder down against her.

"Hah!" Sounds burst from Loli's lips, nails dragging down his back as his hand slid under her tank top, no bra to stop him from groping her flesh. The pad of his thumb brushed over her taunt nipple and she shook under him, causing him to repeat the motion again and again. He groaned when she cautiously rolled her hips up into his. His teeth tugged and sucked her bottom lips to a purple hue. "K-Ki-seok!" She cried out, her nails leaving marks down his back as he rolled his hips into hers. His fingers touched the top of her shorts and she suddenly froze. When he looked up at her, he saw her eyes clenched shut tightly. Sighing with a gentle smile, Simon wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, laying his head in her chest and relaxing into her.

"I won't push you, I'll wait however long you need." Simon murmured into her skin, kissing her right breast. Her body slowly intended as she brought up her hands to run them through his hair and down his back before gasping and sitting up, causing him to sit up as well. "What? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Simon asked frantically, his eyes taking over her. "Y-y-your b-back!" Loli said, tears forming in her eyes. Simon got up to look at it in her mirror, thin red lines fell down his back and small half moon indents were dug into his shoulders.

Simon smirked at it before jumping back onto her bed, pulling her to lay down in his arms. "B-but!" Loli started but Simon cut her off, "Leaving marks baby? Trying to show I'm your oppa?" "I-I didn't m-mean to!" Loli said, her eyes wide as though she thought she was in trouble. "It's okay, I left some of my own." Simon grinned. "Wh-what?" Loli questioned before wiggling out of his arms to look in her mirror. "K-Ki-seok!" She shrieked as she came back over to the bed, "Wh-what are th-these?" "Mmm, hickeys." He said casually.

"Th-there are so m-many! A-and you c-can s-s-see them!" Loli whined as she tried to covered them with her hair. Simon came up from behind her, pulling her hair away from her face and pulling it up into a high ponytail. "St-stop! People c-can s-see them!" Loli tried to swat at his hands but he grabbed her wrists and held them, forcing her to look at him through the mirror, "Good. Everyone needs to know you're mine." His eyes were narrowed darkly.

Got a little steamy but we chilled that shit right down lol