Chapter 7

Recap:

"Y-y-your b-back!" Loli said, tears forming in her eyes. Simon got up to look at it in her mirror, thin red lines fell down his back and small half moon indents were dug into his shoulders.

Simon smirked at it before jumping back onto her bed, pulling her to lay down in his arms. "B-but!" Loli started but Simon cut her off, "Leaving marks baby? Trying to show I'm your oppa?" "I-I didn't m-mean to!" Loli said, her eyes wide as though she thought she was in trouble. "It's okay, I left some of my own." Simon grinned. "Wh-what?" Loli questioned before wiggling out of his arms to look in her mirror. "K-Ki-seok!" She shrieked as she came back over to the bed, "Wh-what are th-these?" "Mmm, hickeys." He said casually.

"Th-there are so m-many! A-and you c-can s-s-see them!" Loli whined as she tried to covered them with her hair. Simon came up from behind her, pulling her hair away from her face and pulling it up into a high ponytail. "St-stop! People c-can s-see them!" Loli tried to swat at his hands but he grabbed her wrists and held them, forcing her to look at him through the mirror, "Good. Everyone needs to know you're mine." His eyes were narrowed darkly.

End of recap:

It was around 7p.m. when Loli wormed her way out of her bed, Simon still sleeping peacefully under her Melanie Martinez blanket, arm reached out to where she used to be nestled away as she too, slept. She hastily pulled on a shirt from the ground before making her way to her kitchen, going back into the cook book before deciding on what to make for a late supper.

While she tried getting a pot from off the top shelf, standing on her tippy toes to reach, she jumped as she felt Simon behind her, his hand on her waist as he reached up to get it for her, kissing beneath her ear, "What a sight to see. You should wear my shirts more often... With less underneath." Loli turned bright red before ducking around him, listening to him laugh as she began making the sauce, cutting tomatoes and onions before adding spices and herbs to it as it simmered.

"Mmm, smells good." Simon said, hugging her from behind as she added noodles to a boiling pot of water. "I-I didn't m-mean t-to wake y-you up." She said softly, adding a pinch of salt to the boiling water. "I couldn't sleep without you in my arms." Simon said sleepily. "You're g-gonna f-fall asleep right n-now!" Loli giggled as he sleepily nuzzled her neck before realizing her hair was down. "I thought I told you to keep it up?" He said lowly. "N-no one h-here c-can see it..." Loli squeaked out. "Wrong. Someone is here to see." Simon hissed in her ear. "W-who?" Loli whispered, her eyes directed as she added garlic to the red sauce. "Me." Simon growled as he pulled her hair back up, taking a hair tie from off her wrist before tossing her hair up in a messy bun, showing off her bruised speckled neck.

"Mmm, much better." He hummed softly, giving her a soft kiss on her shoulder. "D-dork.." Loli giggled. "Your dork." He said happily, with a cheeky smile. "Go s-sit down." Loli said softly, kissing his bare shoulder before moving around him. "I'll be in bed if you need me, jagi." He mumbled before walking back to her room. Loli smiled softly at his retreating form, watching as he plopped face first on her bed before she went and closed the bedroom door when she heard his soft snores a little while later.

Quickly cutting the bread loaf and drizzling some garlic herb olive oil on it, she laid the pieces on a tray before popping them into her beige colored oven. She stirred the pasta sauce, checking the noodles to see they were perfectly cooked before turning the burner off on both sides. Carefully taking the pot of noodles, she drained them of their boiling water before putting the pot back on the stove, getting two wooden styled bowls down from her cupboard for when Simon woke up. Pulling on her oven mitts, she cut off the oven before opening the draw door, pulling the golden brown toasted bread out.

"Hmm, I'll m-make a set for J-Jisoo too, I've g-got enough." Loli whispered to herself, getting a container down before scooping a nice amount of noodles into it, drizzling the sauce on after before placing two pieces of bread off to the side so they wouldn't get soggy. Placing a full sprig of rosemary and basal leaves off to the side by the bread, Loli snapped the lid on it before walking down the hall to Jisoo's apartment. Seeing as they both had a key to each other's apartment in case one of them went out of town or needed something, Loli pulled the key from her necklace down to unlock her door, knowing Jisoo was still downstairs working since she had a double shirt today.

Loli placed the delicious smelling, warm food on Jisoo's kitchen island, writing a quick sticky note for her,

~Jisoo unnie

Made a little too much again... So I thought you'd like some when you get off work! Ki-seok is over so you may not want to come over tonight... Thanks.

Saranghae!
~Loli

Slapping the note on the container, Loli made sure to lock her front door on the way out before heading back to her own home, trying to be as quiet as possible.
Simon was still asleep so she plugged her ear buds in, playing her music from her phone. Mino's Body came on a few moments later and she swayed her hips to the beat, whispering the words like they were a prayer. She carelessly danced around her kitchen, twirling and swaying freely to the beat as she softly sang along.

She ran her fingers through her hair, the 'ponytail' having became a seriously messy bun, as she swayed her hips in a gyrating motion, Simon's shirt on her rising to below her butt. "Damn..." A deep voice caused her to jump in fright as her music was low, pulling out one of her ear buds to see Simon leaning on the counter, watching her intently.

"K-Ki-seok! You sc-scared me!" She held her hand to her chest, pulling her phone out of her bra to pause her music. Simon walked towards her, his hands resting low on her hips, "Keep playing it." His whispered into her ear. "Wh-wha?" She looked up at him with her big eyes. "Play the music." Simon told her firmly. Sucking in air through her teeth, Loli unplugged her ear buds, turning the volume up as she un-paused the song. Mino's voice rang through her kitchen. "Dance with me." Simon said, taking hold of her hands and wrapping them around his neck.

She had to lean into him a bit being as he was taller than her but she adjusted quickly. "B-but, I've n-never..." Loli looked nervous as she bit her bottom lip. "Just do what you were doing baby." He told her, his hands going back to her hips, swaying them like how she was doing earlier, trying to help coax her out of her anxiety. Slowly, she grew into it on her own, her hips moving against his on her own as he rolled his body into her's.

She closed her eyes, her small hands loose around his shoulders before she turned around, her back to his chest as she carelessly danced to Jay Park's Mommae that came on next. So immersed in the music, she didn't hear Simon's groans he tried to hide as she grinded against him, completely oblivious as she was sucked into her own world. Suddenly Simon's arms tightened around her hips as he held her still. Loli, a bit shocked, turned her head to look up at him in question.

"Unless you want more hickeys, I suggest we do something else." He said huskily. She lit up before she jumped away from him, going to make him a bowl of pasta before putting a piece of bread on it. After making her own plate, the duo sat down in her caramel colored couch, turning the TV on to watch while they ate. The evening was filled with compliments on the food, blushes, and laughs.