Chapter 1

Third Person

The night was lovely. Ran and Shinichi were sitting on a bench at tropical land.

"This night is a lovely one,right Shinichi?" Ran said.

"Yup,especially when I solved the crime." Shinichi answered.

"O come on,I hate it,the blood and the corpse!" Ran shouted.

Then a girl who looked really like Shinichi went near them.

"Oi! Oni-chan,what took you so long?" Shinichi asked as he stood up and puts his hands on his waist.

"Well sorry there oni-san. If you had not left your jacket back home,I could have joined you on your case lately,and I caught up on the traffic." The girl said sarcastically. Then she threw the jacket to Shinichi.

Shinichi caught it and wore it. "Thanks!" He said to the girl.

"Eehhemm!" Ran said pretending to clear her throat.

"Sorry." The girl said.

"Gommene." Shinichi said.

Ishika

Hello there! I'm Kudou Ishika. Kudou Shinichi's younger twin sister. We're identical ones.

"Oni-chan,I saw strange men in black lately when I solved the case." Oni-san whispered.

"Really?"

He nodded. Suddenly,someone bumped into me.

"Gommene."

I looked at the 'someone' who bumped into me.

It's a guy who wears a black long coat and a black gentlemen hat. He wears dark sunglasses.

"I'm really sorry." He repeated. I just nodded.

Then he ran away with another guy who wears the same coat and hat.

I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked at my brother.

'We better follow them,I have a bad feeling about it. And his one of the men that I saw during the case' He said through his eyes. I can understand it just like him.

That's our new way of talking.

'Not just you,me too.' I stared at him.

"Uumm,Ran-chan,I and oni-san will be back soon,we just have to check on something." I said then pulled oni-san.

"O-okay." Ran answered. I can see it in her eyes that she doesn't wants us to leave.

We just followed the men in black but we made sure they won't see us.

They stopped at the back of a building. It's dark here and not even a single person never passes here. The only one left was the man who bumped me. The other one was gone.

"So you're here,now where's the money." The guy who bumped me earlier said.

"I've been waiting here for hours." The guy with a mustache said. I guess he's a business man.

"Sorry about that but where's the money?"

The business man opened a case. And inside was money. So much money. It's as plenty as a million dollar.

"Here it is,just promise me you will not tell the police that my company is smuggling guns and now where's the evidence?" The business man said.

"Okay okay,just give me the money." The the guy handed a USB drive to the man.

Then the business man closed the case and gave it to the guy.

Then it went away.

Oni-san and I was about to go out of that place when somebody hit oni-san.

"Oni-san!" I said shocked.

I looked at the guy who hit him. It was the same guy that the other one ran with. He has silver-dyed hair.

(A/n I really don't know what to call the color of his hair and remembered I changed some)

He was about to hit me when I went at his back and kicked him very hard.

I forgot to tell you that I do karate and aikido.

He fell on the floor.

I went near to Shinichi or oni-san. 

"Oni-san daijobu?" I asked.

But before I could let him stand up,the guy hit me. I fell beside oni-san.

That hurts huh.

The other guy went near.

"Will I finish them?" He asked as he pulled out a gun.

"No,there are still cops around,we'll have to use this poison drug from our organization." The guy who hit us said. Then he pulled out a small box with some weird capsules inside.

He let us drink those capsules and left us.

~•~moments after drinking the capsule~•~

What's this feeling? My body's burning. It's so hot.

I guess this is the effect of the drug they gave us.

Oni-san is in pain to. I can see it in his face.

Aaaaaa! I shouted mentally. It hurts.

So hot! Then,everything went...black.