Chapter 6

Conan

Sakura petals were falling. Sakura trees are all around. The sky was in a shade of pink.

Where am I? I looked at myself. I'm Shinichi again.

Then I saw Ran. She was walking towards me with her head bent.

As she raised her head and looked at my direction,she smiled and then ran towards my direction.

She opened her arms so wide. I open mine too. I smiled.

"Shinichi!" She cried with tears.

But before she could reach me...everything went black.

Then I saw Ran. She was looking at a woman and a man leaving.

Wait...I remember this time. It's the time when we're in tropical land! And the time we came back of being a kid.

Ran was crying. Ran! I don't want to see her cry like that. Ran!

I sat up in my bed. My dream. I can't stand seeing Ran crying like that.

"You dreamed about her right?"

I looked at the person who spoke. It was oni-chan. She was looking out of the window of the room.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"It's obvious with your looks. You were sweating and you tossed your head to and fro." She answered then helped me to stand up.

"Where's oji-san?" I asked when I just finished making my bed.

"He's downstairs, you're the only one left who slept." She said as she went for the door.

I just nodded.

"Don't worry,dreams are just dreams,at least you saw what Ran's reaction is." She said then opened the door and went halfway out.

"What do you mean?"

"Before we left her,I saw her cry,and you need to get ready oni-san."

"Why?"

"Tss,school."