Chapter 2

Shinichi

"Hey come here,there are two children lying in here!" I heard someone shout.

I woke up. Where am I? I looked at my side. Oni-chan was beside me.

Then I looked at the officer kneeling beside me.

Another officer came and checked us out.

"Are you okay little boy?" He asked.

Wait...little boy?!

I felt Ishika move and sat down.

"How about you little girl?" The officer asked Ishika.

I can see in oni-chan's eyes that she's quite troubled. Me too. But why are they calling us Little? Didn't they know us? We're the famous Kudou twins of the east.

I looked at myself and oni-chan. Now that I noticed it,we became children,we looked like 7 year old children.

I quickly folded my jacket and pants. Oni-chan did the same. She actually noticed. Then we ran away while the officer was just talking to another one.

"Oi,children come back here!" He shouted.

But we didn't stop,we ran and ran until we stopped at our house's gate.

I tried to reach the lock but I can't.

"Oni-chan help me here." I said then looked at where she was standing.

She was about to come near when an explosion happened and broke the wall of the other house beside ours.

Then out came professor Agasa coughing. I guess he's with his invention again.

We went near him. He looked at us confused.

"Hey children. What are you doing here at this hour of the night? Where are your parents?" He asked.

"Professor,it's us! Kudou Shinichi and----"

"Kudou Ishika." Oni-chan continued calmly.

"Oh,you're a fan of the Kudou Twins huh? I understand that you want to be like them. But you must go home now." Professor replied.

"Professor, you were running,weren't you?" Oni-chan said while pointing to professor Agasa's pants. She pointed to the wet part.

Professor looked surprised.

"Right,you were running from a cafe right? Well...it should be the..." I said but I never continued it for oni-chan did.

"The Lei café just a kilometer away from here,it shows evidence on your pants. It's wet with mud. Lately,a strong rain poured in that area. That cafe was surrounded by grass and mud. So when you ran,mud splattered into the lower part of your pants." Oni-chan continued.

(A/n Sorry,I changed the name,I haven't remembered what cafe it was or was it a cafe,I don't know,sorry)

"U-u-mm,h-how d-did y-you..." Professor said.

I clicked my tongue.

"Professor,remember,the evidence is right there." I slowly said.

Professor looked shock.

"Shi-shinichi,I-ishika." He said.

We smiled. Finally.

"B-but how?" He asked doubtfully.

"Let's talk inside our house." I said.

Then we walked towards the gate of our house then professor opened it and then we went inside.