Chapter 11

Conan

The statement Onishi-san said keeps coming back in my mind.

Why would Fujiwara-san buy medicines for drugs? Is he using drugs or cocaine?

"Why would he?" I heard oni-chan said to herself.

"Thinking the same question right?" I asked her.

"Uh(yeah), even Takagi-keiji and Megure-keibu too." She replied as she pointed to Takagi-keiji and Megure-keibu who is talking with a serious face.

I nodded in agreement then we looked at the corpse from head to toe.

"Hey oni-san." Cachima called.

"What?" I said then went near to where she was kneeling.

"Look at this." She pointed to the victim's nails. "There are dirt inserted in his left fingernails while on the right one." Then she pointed to the right hand of the victim. "His nail on his index finger has a little amount of blood."

"You're right."

"And second." She stood up and went to the feet of the victim and pointed at the hem of it's pants. "It has hay and dirt on the hem of his pants."

I nodded. She really is observant huh.

"And I've discovered the fourth and fifth but I'll let you look for it. I'm almost out of saliva."

I chuckled then began to look really close at the corpse.

And then I noticed something.

"Hey oni-chan, this is what your telling right?" I called and pointed at the part where he was stabbed.

She went near and looked at where I was pointing.

She nodded in agreement. "How'd you find it weird?"

"Simple. First, if you look at his shirt, the area around the stabbed part was seen. When you stab someone with a knife, only the part where you stabbed will be the part where your clothes become torn, it will just follow the shape of the object used to stab the person. But this, only a knife was used to stab but it still showed the area around it. So it means, the real murder weapon was not really the knife."

"Great deduction!" She said.

"And I also found the fourth one." I said.

We stepped back and looked at the corpse and it's blood.

"As I can see, it's blood has already dried up. If this is the crime scene, why would there be a little blood?" I said.

"You're right oni-san." She said. "As you can see, when stabbed the place where the person was stabbed must have not so many blood. But here, only a little amount of blood was seen. So it means, that this isn't the real crime scene. Come on take some pictures."

I grabbed my phone and took some picture.

S

uddenly, she ran towards Takagi-keiji and pulled him by the hand and lead him here.