Chapter 4

Ran

Where did those twins went? I have been searching all over the mansion.

As I was walking towards the hall,I saw the twins talking to each other.

They each hold a case. Hey...where did they got that?

I went near them. They looked up at me surprised.

"Where have you been this time?" I asked sternly but not too much.

"Uumm...Ran-neechan,eh...we just went to the bathroom." Conan-kun said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah R-Ran-neechan." He said again. While his twin was just there looking at us with an emotionless face.

"Then where did you got those cases?" I asked while pointing at the cases.

"Well..."

His words were cut by his twin.

"We got them from a room. We'll tell you soon. And inside these cases are evidences for the kidnapping. And we know where Marika-chan is." She said.

"Hontoni?" I asked surprised. I never expected for a kid to find evidences this quickly. Unlike oto-san.

"Not really." She replied.

"O-okay."

Then we walked to the garden. We saw oto-san tapping on his phone.

The twins went near them.

"Oji-san,you don't need to call the police." Cachima-kun said.

Oto-san faced them.

"And what do you care?! You two are just brats,now go away,kids are not allowed to enter in this situation!" Oto-san said,almost a shout.

"Oji-san,do you want to solve the kidnapping case?" Conan-kun asked.

"Yeah of course,and I'm solving it now so if you please go away shoo!"

"Then,what about if we tell you that we solved the case?" Cachima-kun challenged.

Oto-san and mr. Gunpei looked at him troubled.

"Y-you m-mean y-y-ou k-now w-where's my d-daughter?" Mr. Gunpei asked.

The twins let out a smile.

"Yup mr. Gun---eyah...mr. Hirokichi." The twins said together.

"M-masaka?!" Oto-san asked surprised.

I'm impressed huh. Those twins really know what to say and when to say it. I remembered the Kudou twins from them.

"Yeah,he was mr. Hirokichi,the famous business man who has escaped plenty of complains because of smuggling and gambling. The police are chasing him until now." Cachima-kun said.

"And he lied to us,like changing his name,telling us that he's money is stolen and especially..." Conan-kun paused for a while. Then...

"He even kidnapped his own daughter." They both said together. How can these two know what to say?

"No! I didn't kidnapped her! If I had,I wouldn't have called Mouri-san." Mr. Gunpei I mean mr. Hirokichi protested.

"You called us so you can communicate to the police 'cause the police can recognize who you are. And may find out the real you." Conan-kun said.

"And,your money was not really stolen but ran out because you lose in a game." Cachima-kun said.

"And,your wife filed an annulment because of what your doing. He left you because you wasted your money." Conan-kun continued.