Chapter 7

Third person

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday 11:50pm

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So many people gathered inside and outside the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.

"KID! KID! KID!" People's shouts can be heard outside, inside is still the same.

The twins, Mouri Kogorou, Mouri Ran and Suzuki Sonoko was at the front of the crowd inside.

"KID-SAMA!!!" Sonoko shouted.

"Sonoko! You're too loud!" Ran complained.

"I don't care! I want Kid-sama to see me!" Sonoko replied and continued shouting with the crowd.

"Geez! Sonoko is so noisy!" Cachima whispered to her oni-san.

Conan nodded and glance at his wrist watch.

Cachima looked at Conan's wrist watch too.

"10 minutes before midnight." Cachima said.

Conan nodded and said,

"In Kid's notice, he says he will come next full moon.  Today's the next full moon and when the moon shines at it's highest which means at midnight."

Cachima nodded then looked at Nakamori-keibu who was checking the security.

Nakamori-keibu is a police who is so desperate to catch Kid.

"Later, the police will move the crowd out of the Imperial palace except for us 5, Suzuki Jirokichi, Nakamori-keibu and the police officers and police squad." Conan explained.

Suzuki Jirokichi is a rich man who owns many jewels and is desperate to catch Kid, like Nakamori-keibu.

Cachima nodded.

The twins followed Nakamori-keibu as he walks to Jirokochi.

"Ah Nakamori-keibu! Nice to meet you!" Jirokichi greeted.

"Nice to meet you too Jirokichi-san!" Nakamori-keibu greeted back.

"What do you want now?"

"I'm just asking, is the jewel Yasakani no Magatama really safe in that glass box?!" Nakamori-keibu pointed to the glass box where the jewel was put.

"Let me show you something Nakamori-keibu." Jirokichi handed glasses to Nakamori-keibu with lenses of a sunglass.

Nakamori looked at Jirokichi confused.

"Wear this and look at the glass box." Jirokichi continued.

Nakamori obeyed. When he looked at the glass box while wearing the glasses, the glass box open.

"H-how?!" Nakamori asked surprised.

Jirokichi chuckled then said, "Their lenses are not just any ordinary lenses, they're lenses that connect to that glass box because of the device put there. Once connected, the glass box will open and it's not just any ordinary glass box, it cannot easily break." Jirokichi explained. "However, your eyes are the only key to let the device on the lenses to work."

Nakamori looked surprised and smiled. "Thank you." Then he went away and the twins returned to their company.

***

"1 minute before Kid's arrival!" Nakamori-keibu announced.

The people were sent out 3 minutes ago.