Chapter 12

Third person

Conan woke up and went to the bathroom. He quickly brushed his teeth and took a shower.

He wore his usual attire then looked at his Mouri-jisan.

'Guess you really love your sleep oji-san.' He thought then he went downstairs and saw Cachima and Ran preparing the table.

"Ohayou Guzaimasu Conan-kun." Ran greeted as she saw him.

"Ohayou Guzaimasu oni-san." Cachima greeted.

"Ohayou Guzaimasu." He greeted back and sat on the chair.

"Itadakimas!" He said then began to eat.

As Ran and Cachima sat down, Conan said, "Ne, did oni-chan cooked this This?" He guessed.

"Uh(yeah), she decided to cook some Soba Totto because we have enough ingredients to make it. But I'm impressed she cooks so well even though she's still 7 years of age." Ran said then she said itadakimas then began to eat.

'Actually I'm already 17.' Cachima thought then she said itadakimas then began to eat.

Conan noticed that Cachima was wearing her 'headphones' and was wearing a pink blouse and pink skirt and not her usual blue jacket with a hoodie and black jeans.

Later, Ran's father went down the stairs and began to eat breakfast with them then sat at his office and read some newspapers.

Then Ran, Conan and Cachima bade good bye and walked to school.

"Sayonara Ran-neechan!" They bade as they entered Teitan Elementary School and Ran walked to Teitan High.

"Ohayou Guzaimasu!" The trio, Genta, Mitsuhiko, and Ayumi greeted in unison.

"Ohayou Guzaimasu." Cachima greeted with a smile.

"Ohayou." Conan just said boringly.

"Ne oni-chan, I can see that you are on a good mood today and you don't wear your usual blue jacket and black jeans." Conan whispered to Cachima as they entered their room.

"Why would I not be on a good mood?" Cachima replied. "And besides, why would I wear a jacket if the weather is this hot?"

"Okay." Conan just said then they sat down and the classes started as the Kobayashi-sensei went in.

***

"Oi oi, Conan-kun, where will you eat this lunch?" Genta asked me as Conan grabbed his bag and walked near Cachima.

"I dunno. We will buy some lunch at a nearby cafeteria." Conan said.

""What about if you two join us?" Mitsuhiko suggested.

"Huh?" Cachima asked.

"You know, I have an aunt who owns a little restaurant nearby, my aunt said I can go to her restaurant any time. Why don't you join us?" Mitsuhiko said.