Embarrassment and Hand Holding || Chapter 12 ||

Sadly, the normalcy of school was ending and faster came lunch. I glared at the clock, blaming it for making the dreadful conversation with Alya and Nino come faster than I wanted. The bell rang and I barely managed to grab my handbag before Alya and Nino were dragging me away. I cried out, looking to Nathanael for help. He shook his head, laughing into his hand. I thought we were friends.

I pouted the whole walk to the library, not wanting to have to remember what happened this morning. Today had looked like such a good day too.

"Spill" Alya stated, leaving little to no room to argue. I opened my mouth to protest and Nino gave me an unimpressed look. I felt like a child being scolded by their parents.

"Well I told Adrien about the OT3 a---" I was cut off by Alya who put her hand up, stopping me from continuing. She slowly turned to Nino who looked slightly frightened.

"Riva mentioned an OT3 with her, Adrien and Chat Noir" Nino squeaked out, pleasing Alya. She nodded understandingly and turned back to me, letting me continue with what I was saying. I swallowed and nodded softly.

"Well Adrien asked if an OT3 was a threesome and well I COULDN'T HELP IT" I shouted out, trying to hide from their eyes as I felt the blush rise on my cheeks. Alya laughed so hard she fell and Nino had to catch her. Nino looked incredibly confused.

"She couldn't stop herself from imagining the threesome Nino" Alya explained while struggling to breathe. I turned my head away and tightened my grip on my handbag. Nino's chuckles made me snap my head over to him and glare.

"Now I'm going to leave before I die from embarrassment" I groaned before leaving the library and making my way to the courtyard where hopefully Marinette would be. I just wanted to continue my day like nothing had happened. I could hear Alya and Nino following me as their chuckling wasn't quiet.

"Riva!" I turned and saw Adrien. I squeaked, blushed and froze on the spot. Alya grabbed my shoulders and pushed me over. Shouldn't she be helping Marinette get with Adrien? I tried to plant my feet into the ground but was unsuccessful.

I stood in front of Adrien, cursing out Alya in my head. Nino stood next to Adrien and wiggled his eyebrows, making me glare at him heatedly. These two must hate me or something. Or maybe this is payback from Nino for giving him feelings this morning.

"I wanted to apologise about this morning. I mean I really thought tha--" he started. But I squeaked and covered his mouth with my hands. I didn't need to hear him say it again. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

"Riva imagined what the threesome would be like BYE!" Alya shouted before grabbing Nino and running. I whipped around, trying to catch her, and kill her. I groaned and hung my head low, refusing to turn around and look at Adrien. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

I wanted the ground to swallow me up so I could never live through something this awkward ever again. I wanted an akuma to appear just so everyone would be distracted and I could slip away and never return to school. But then that means Chat would be there and I can't even imagine trying to face him.

"I did too. Against my wishes of course! I couldn't help it. But if it makes you feel better that I feel just as embarrassed and awkward then there" Adrien stated. I shyly turned around and noticed just how red his face was. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. I laughed and we both ended up laughing loudly.

The rest of class went by uneventfully and Nathanael kept doodling over my books. I ended up with little flowers or little superheroes, mainly Chat Noir at my request. I closed my book and saw the cute little Chat Noir that was crying because a hand, that Nathanael said was mine, had taken away his staff. I chuckled and decided that I'd have to show Chat this drawing. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture before noticing I had a text from dad.

Martial arts classes after school. Actually, at the school -Papa

I cried out in happiness and put my phone back into my handbag. Thank you! I collected all my books before walking to my locker. I can't believe it. I'm able to do martial arts. Yes!

"Hey girl, you doing anything after school?" Alya asked. I lifted an eyebrow, placing my books into my locker and closing in.

"Yeah, I am actually, I have martial arts. Why?" I asked, wondering what she could have been planning. She smiled and waved it off before spinning on her heels and chasing after Nino. I chuckled and shook my head. If those two weren't so obsessed with Adrien and I they might realise just how perfect they are for each other.

I walked downstairs and saw who I assumed to be the instructor for my classes. He greeted me and told me to get changed into a uniform that was already placed in my gym locker. I nodded and hurriedly went to my gym locker, putting my handbag in there and changing quickly.

I wonder what my schedule for this class is as I know this school also offers fencing. It must be every other day that fencing isn't. I walked out and looked at my class. Only a few people who I had never met before. This should be fun.

I walked out of the school covered in sweat but feeling accomplished. I'd definitely get stronger continuing with these classes. I smiled to myself and started my walk home.

"Well, hello there beau" I heard Chat. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He jumped down and started walking next to me.

"You look like you just ran a marathon" he pointed out and I laughed. Well as long as it looked how it felt. I put my hand into my handbag, pulling out my phone.

"I joined a martial arts class" I stated, scrolling through my phone before finding the photos app. I chuckled and clicked on the photo I had taken of Nathanael's drawing, handing my phone to Chat. He looked impressed but mildly offended.

"Did you draw this? Because I can assure you, I am big and tough" he pointed out with a cheeky smirk before handing me my phone back. I rolled my eyes at him though I couldn't stop the chuckle that made it's way out of my mouth.

I looked down at his clawed hands and smiled, slipping my hand into his and surprising him.

"Is this okay?" I asked, looking up at him. He smiled down at me and squeezed my hand before bringing it to his lips and lightly kissing it.

"It's purrfect"