Fanfiction and Photos || Chapter 22 ||

I walked home confused on how I felt. I guess I was happy that Chat is Adrien and I no longer had to feel guilty for liking both. I also understand why I was drawn to Adrien as intensely as I was. But I couldn't stop myself from feeling reserved because of Marinette. I know it's stupid to hold back on my soulmate for someone else but she had loved him for a while and I'm new. I just arrived and I'll take him away from her, she's going to hate me.

I sighed and walked inside, heading up to my room. There sitting on my bed, waiting for me was Chat Noir. I smiled slightly and dumped my bag on the ground before tiredly falling on my bed. Chat chuckled and I grinned up at him.

"You really do push yourself with these classes, don't you?" he questioned, running his fingers through my slightly damp hair. I hummed and nodded my head. Before realising that I should shower. I pouted and got off my bed.

"I have to shower. I'll be out soon." I said, grabbing some clothes, and walking into the bathroom.

I was finished quicker than I expected and walked into my room, seeing Chat on my computer. I rose an eyebrow, seeing him typing to Nino on Skype.

"Now I do believe it is illegal to pretend to be me" I purred in his ear. He jumped slightly before grinning cheekily.

"It's not if I'm trying to get the link to a fanfiction he wrote about us" he told me, peeking my interest. I scooted in and sat on his lap, grabbing my earphones and popping one in my ear before looking between Chat's human and cat ears. Which one?

Chat laughed before grabbing the earphone and placing it into his human ear. I rolled my eyes playfully and called Nino.

"No. I'm not sending you the link"

"Pleeeeaseeeee Nino. I thought best friends were supposed to tell each other everything"

"Not fair. You can't use my own words against me"

"If you blackmailed me into telling you who I kissed then I get to blackmail you into sending the link"

"Fine. You win this round Osment"

"We will battle again to restore your honor Lahiffe"

Nino laughed and hung up, sending through the link. I braced myself and told Chat to watch out as it could be anything from a coffee shop au to smut. I clicked the link and shut my eyes, scared to open them.

Chat lent forward, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me to him. He placed his chin on my shoulder and I sighed, opening my eyes, and deciding to read the words on the screen.

It turned out to be kind of normal. Chat and I were aged up, in our last year of high school. Though apparently, I was secretly pregnant with his child but had to keep it secret so the evil Hawkmoth wouldn't find out.

"You know, something like this is highly probable" Chat said lowly. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to look at him slightly confused.

"If Ladybug and I don't defeat Hawkmoth by the time we have a family, I'll have to leave or send you away. I couldn't risk you getting hurt" He told me truthfully. The thought of having to be separated from Chat shot a panic through my body.

"B-But that's years away! You'll definitely defeat Hawkmoth by then!" I exclaimed. Chat grinned at me and turned my body around fully, snuggling into me. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his head, playing with his hair.

I couldn't believe I didn't noticed that this boy in my arms was Adrien. I smiled and placed a kiss to the top of his head, making him purr. Now that was a surprise. I chuckled slightly and Chat whined.

"Riva?" he asked quietly, keeping his head against my chest. I hummed, letting him know I was listening. He pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes. "I need you to promise that you won't get caught up in my world" he stated.

I sighed and bit my lip. I couldn't promise that at all. Being the soulmate of a superhero was going to be difficult and I have a target on my back if anyone found out about me.

"Chaton, we both know I can't promise that" I said softly, brushing his hair from his face. He sighed and nodded, knowing that I'd be lying if I agreed.

"Though I can promise to not go looking for trouble" I suggested which perked his mood up and he kissed me softly. I blushed slightly but grinned anyway. His lips were soft and gentle, fitting so perfectly against mine. I'm glad I could kiss them whenever I pleased.

I smirked at him, peeking his interest. I leaned closer to him, putting my mouth against his ear and chuckled lowly.

"It's a shame I don't know who you are under that mask because we could always do this" I purred, pulling around. Chat's cheeks were tinted with pink but he looked confused as if asking 'do what?'. I cupped his face and crashed my lips to his in a passionate kiss. I ran my hands through his hair, gripping onto it at the back and Chat groaned slightly before we both pulled away. We were both blushing but I felt accomplished. Perhaps I should keep the fact that I know his identity secret, see how much fun I can have.

Chat's ring beeped, signalling that he had to go. We both got up from the chair and Chat walked over to the window.

"You know, I'm glad to be the only person you've kissed" he said giving me a soft smile. I beamed back at him as I watched him leave. I flopped back on the bed, looking up at my wall and getting an idea.

I connected my phone to my computer, transferring all my photos onto it. It didn't take too long to save the photos I wanted onto my usb stick. Now I just had to be sneaky and print the pictures using Marie's printer. Thankfully she wasn't home but she would be soon so, I have to be fast.

I plugged my usb stick into the side of the printer and selected print. Slowly photo after photo was printed. I kept my attention on the noises of the house. Nothing abnormal—wait. That's the front door. I urged the printer to hurry up with the last photo. I quickly pulled out the usb stick and ran from the room, spotting Marie come upstairs. She looked at me confused as I threw her a wave and ran into my room, slamming the door shut.

I sighed in relief and walked up onto my bed, staring at the wall in front of me. I ended up putting up a few photos of Adrien and I, some of Chat and I, one of Nino and I, one of Nino, Adrien and I and a few of Alya, Marinette and I.

It wasn't many but they all meant something to me. My life here had started and I couldn't be happier.