17

Two weeks later Xav and I have been training the packs to the highest and hardest we can without burning them out. They were all under the impression that this training was for the Hunters and Rogues, not an actual war. Xav knew it wasn't just for a small battle that it was something bigger.

Sophie and I are currently sparring; she finished her training a while ago but she was bored and so was I. Thank god because had we not sparred I would've broken some stupid guys neck. Ryker was obsessed, and I was losing patience quickly.

"Okay- you- just- not even- fair- Jesus-..." Sophia pants, her hands on her knees, sweat falls and drops off her.

"Oh come on. It wasn't that bad." I say smiling wiping away a bit of sweat from my forehead.

"You- cheater- me- victim." She says talking as if she's never learned how. I laugh, throwing my head back. "I demand- rema-" Her eyes go wide, roll back into her head as her body goes limp. I leap forward, grabbing her and gently lower us both to the ground. Other members noticed and begun to run over.

"Is she okay?!" One girl yells panicked. I faintly recognize her from school years and years ago. I say nothing but nod my head.

"She's probably having a vision." Ryker says lifting his head high, trying to seem posh and in control.

"There is no probably she is having a vision." Xav says walking up and kneeling down next to me. I lean over and he automatically kisses my forehead as I breathe him in. He was shirtless and lets just say, it's getting harder and harder to not complete the mating process. God DÄMN. Moon goddess why must you torture me so?

"It's true. She should wake soon until then give her space you mustn't wake her." I say quietly, I stroke her sweaty matted hair back soothingly.

Xav gives me a look and I know he understands I know what she will be saying when she awakes. I lift her up and Xav makes a path to the house. I take her up to her room and lay her down on the bed. Xav waits by the door his eyes following me wherever I go.

"What?" I ask as I walk back to him. He backs out and I quietly follow him keeping the door ajar.

"How much are we in for?" He asks tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Enough that once she announces I will call all available packs and have them prepare."

"Prepare for what?" He inquires.

"War." I say just as Sophie screams, "War!"

I jerk to look over at Sophie, she's sitting straight up, eyes wide, chest heaving.

"War, there will be war." Her head slowly turns her eyes filled with fear. "A war of death. A war of destruction."

"A war of the dark... The Dark War." I finish for her my eyes calmly scanning and analyzing everything.

Xavier takes a deep breath running his hands through his hair. "I'll gather the Alpha and Beta."

"I'll be in the office." I turn to Sophie and smile calmly. "Remember what I told you." She nods and immediately grabs the journal to the right of her and begins to write frantically. It's her way of remembering and telling us what happened. "Come up when you are done." I spin on my heel and head to Ryker's office.

I open the doors and walk over to the desk, placing my hands on the dark oak. My hair falls to cover my stressed face as I lean forward letting out a deep sigh. I hear steps behind me and I know Xav, Ryker, and both our Betas are here.

As they all stepped in I speak up my voice hardly above a whisper. "Call all of our packs. The Dark War is here and soon we will be told all we need to know." Sophie walks in tears in her face looking straight at me. "Sophie, it's okay. We are ready to listen."

Sobbing she lifts a finger and points it at me. "You're going to die."