Smut

As Juliet finished preparing for bed, she heard a light knocking on her door. Before she could say anything, Bash came through and picked up the girl, laying her on her bed. "I told you we would finish this later, it's later."

Juliet giggled as Bash placed chaste kisses on her shoulder and neck. Bash laid more on her body causing him to wince. His wound still not fully healed. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." Bash tried to continue what they started but Juliet pushed him to his back.

She slowly rolled on top of him so she was straddling him. "Let me." Bash nodded as Juliet reconnect their lips. She began to undo his shirt while he began to pull down the straps of her nightgown.

As soon as Juliet had finished undoing his shirt, she quickly pulled it off. Reconnecting their lips, Juliet allowed her fingers to graze over his stomach, being careful not to touch his wound. Bash pulled down her other strap and pulled her dress down to her ankles, leaving Juliet completely naked and Bash still in his pants.

Juliet quickly removed his last article of clothing so both of them were now naked. It wasn't a new thing for either of them, but it still made their heart race.

Juliet placed another kiss on Bash's lips while she alined him to her entrance. She slowly sat down and released a gasp. Bash hands instantly went to her waist and held her there while she adjusted to his size.

Juliet nodded her head, symbolizing that she was ready. Bash helped her moved her hips while gently thrusting into her. Both of them only spoke loud moans and curses. Everyone in the castle could probably hear them if they listened hard enough, but neither cared.

"Bash," Juliet moaned as he increased his speed, hitting her g spot. Bash only groaned in response. Juliet leaned into Bash's neck and bit down as they both got faster.

"I love you so much." Bash finally spoke as he felt himself reach his climax. Juliet followed, both of them slowly down before Juliet climbed off of him, falling onto the bed next to him.

"Bash?"

"Hum?"

"I love you too."

Bash smiled and leaned over Juliet to place a kiss on her lips. As he laid back down, Juliet curled into a ball on his chest. Soon, both of them fell asleep in each other arms.