Rehearsal, Rehearsal, 🎸🎤

The next day the lads and I headed to the studio to work on their first album.

Okay, so you know how yesterday I said "World famous Beatles" well soon to be.

After this album, they are sure to be a worldwide hit.

As we walked to the studio Paul and I continued our conversation that we started the day before.

"So you never did answer my question yesterday. Do you fancy anybody?"

As I began to answer I noticed George turn his head slightly back at us.

I decided to ignore the weird gesture and answer Paul.

"No, I haven't fancied anyone since...well you know."

I looked up at George, he had hung his head and wasn't looking too happy.

"So are you saying you do fancy someone but you're just afraid you'll get hurt again," Paul asked curiously.

"Well...I do know a lad who is quite handsome, but I have never thought of him as a boyfriend."

"Ah, so you do fancy someone!" Paul exclaimed quite loud.

George lifted his head and again slightly turned it.

"Well, yes I guess you could say I do a bit." I felt my cheeks starting to flush.

Paul smiled, quickly glimpsing  George's way. 

"Enough to take a chance?" Paul pried. 

"No, I don't fancy him that much, I just think he is a handsome young man." I confessed subtly. 

"Oh I see...well could you tell me who it is?" Paul questioned, putting a hand up to his ear. 

I frowned at Paul's curiosity.

"Now that is a bit too bold!"

I walked faster and caught up with Ringo.

"You and Paulie alright?  I usually don't hear you quarrel like this."

His accent lingered. I absolutely love to hear him talk.

I was from America and hadn't heard a Liverpool accent until I moved here in 1960.

"Yes, we're fine he is just being a bit too curious about my personal life." 

Ringo clicked his tongue, and shook his head. 

"Can't be having that. Wrong of him to even ask about a lady's personal life. Although you must forgive Paulie, he is a human after all and none of us are perfect."

Ringo was right, but I don't understand why Paul was so worried about if I did fancy or didn't fancy someone.

He has never been worried about this before. Soon we arrived at the studio.

I decided to drop the conversation and go on with the day.

That was until George looked at me the way he did when he opened the door for me.

He had a half-grin and his eyes softly looked into mine.

For some reason it just made me melt inside. 

He is quite cute, after all maybe I do fancy him more than I think I did.

Oh, Claire snap out of it!

Remember what happened last time you fell in love?

No more boys ever!

Even if it is a guy as kind and as sweet as George.....