Classy Beatles 😘

For the rest of that week I tried to spend equal time with George and Ringo.

They were being such good sports about it, and still got along great.

I love them both with all of my heart.

This was going to be a heartbreaking decision.

Well, good thing I didn't have to decide today!

Because today the lads had invited me to go to a ball with them celebrating the finishing of their first ever record.

It would be released two months from now.

I was so proud of them.

They had worked their butts off playing in teenage night clubs and birthday parties.

All of the hard work was finally paying off!

I got dressed in my red velvet dress that hung all the way to the ground.

The theme was supposed to be like back in the 1800's.

So I curled my long burnet hair.

In the back I took a little strand that never wanted to curl, and instead put it into a bun on the back of my head.

The boys had decided that Paul pick me up so there was no bickering between George and Ringo.

As I put the rest of my mascara and red lipstick on I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming, one minute!"

I quickly rubbed my lips together and took a look at myself in the mirror.

I wasn't pleased with my appearance, but what girl is?

I slowly stepped down the stairs so I didn't trample my own self on the way down.

I opened the door and there was Paul in his 1800's style tuxedo.

"Well, aren't you a handsome young man."

He took off his phelt hat and did a bow.

"Aren't you a beautiful young lady. Wait till George and Ringo get a look at you."

I laughed. "Do I actually look good, or are you just saying it because you feel sorry for how bad I look?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and get in the car."

We both laughed as I climbed into the back seat.

Paul got in and sat next to me.

"You got us a driver?"

He shook his head.

"Are you kidding we dont have that kind of money!"

John yelled back at me from the drivers seat.

I laughed startled to see John.

"Okay well let's quit babbling about and get to the ball, dont you know the spell breaks at midnight!"

Me and John giggled at Paul for acting so serious. He will never grow up.

As we pulled up to the small palace that the record company had reserved, I saw George and Ringo standing at the intrance waiting for the three of us.

My heat began to beat faster as we drove up to them.

Why was I so nervous?

Its not like I'm going to senior prom!

As John parked at the intrance, George came forward and opened the door.

He put his hand out for me to take.

I took it and stepped out of the car.

He looked me up and down.

"Uhh, Ringo said that I could have you for the first part of the night."

He winked and I glanced over at Ringo.

He tipped his hat to me then began a conversation with John.

"You Look absolutely gorgeous!"

I blushed.

"Thank you. You look ravishing tonight yourself."

He looked down at himself.
" Well I do try my best when I know a beautiful girl is going to be around."

We smiled at each other and George led me inside.

The lads and I found a place to sit and then each of us went to enjoy ourselves.

Paul and John had found a pair of twin girls to flirt with, while Ringo caught up with a buddy of his.

Me and George sat at the table watching all the couples dancing and enjoying themselves.

"That looks interesting, wanna try?"

George layed his hand out.

I smiled and me and George joined all the couples dancing a waltz.

We danced and never took an eye off each other.

I let my eyes travel over to Ringo.

He was no longer with his friend and was now sitting all alone at the table watching us.

He frowned at George as we danced happily in time to the music.

I just want this night to go well.

Just one night with no worries about what's really going on around you.

It will get better I kept saying to myself, It will get better.
*************************

Thank you guys so much for reading I truly do appreciate it! I want to be able to get to know thank my readers individualy. And I can do that by you sending me a message, or commenting. Again thank you so much for reading I love you guys sooo much!! Find out what happens in the next chapter of Here comes the sun 💙💞