George is awake!! 😄💙

The next morning I woke up alone in the hospital room with George.

I had told the lads to go home and get some sleep.

They had been just as frazzled about this situation as I was.

At first they suggest I should go home, but I couldnt bear to leave the lads by themselves in a hospital with a bunch of flirty nurses.

Plus I wasn't going to leave George's side until he was home and had me and the lads to take care of him.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room, my vision still blurry.

My back was killing me from sleeping in that rickitey chair all night.

Slowly I shuffled over to the coffee maker, and poured my coffee.

I watched the steam go up I'm the air as I took a big breath in and let it out slowly.

Every morning since George had been in the hospital I had woken up stressed out and felt queezy.

I took a sip, and felt the piping hot coffee slowly slide down my sore throat.

I rested my elbows on the coffee bar, and put my face in my hands inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Do you know that you have a beautiful voice when you sing?"

I lifted my head, as I heard the soft accent I had been waiting to hear for three days.

Quickly I turned around to an awakening George.

"Ello there love."

His eyes began to water as they met mine.

I laughed as I ran over to the side of his bed and his lips met mine.

"Your awake! Oh George you dont know how much I have missed you."

He laughed. "Love, you couldn't have missed me to much I've been right here the whole time."

We both giggled as he pressed our noses together.

"Claire you have no idea how nervous I was in that burning building.

All I wanted was to see your gorgeous face one more time."

The tears started to pour.

"George it was all my fault, if I had been doing something,anything with you that never would have happened."

George shook his head slowly.

"Claire, dont talk like that. None of this was your fault, this is just something that can't be helped."

He held my hand, and gently rubbed in  little circular motions with his thumb.

"Please don't blame yourself for this."

I smiled and kissed him lightly.

Suddenly I heard the door bust open and voices chattered though the room as the lads came in.

Me and George looked at each other and giggled quietly at the fact that the lads hadn't noticed George's awakening.

"Uhem, Ello fellas fancy seeing you here."

Suddenly the three boys stopped talking and quickly turned their heads towards George.

"Georgie!"

All the boys ran over as they gave him hugs and warm pats on the back.

I laughed as I watched the lads soon get into a very violent pillow fight.

Hospital pillows flew in every direction, the boys jumped up and down on the chairs and couches trying to dodge pillows flying at their heads.

Suddenly something white hit me in the face.

The room got silent, as I picked fuzz out of my mouth.

I looked up at all of them frozen in very weird throwing positions.

"Uh,oh."

George said slowly as he glanced up at the rest of the lads.

"Somebody.... Sssppppt....is about to die."

The room stayed silent, till all at once every finger was pointed at Paul.

He looked at me, then slowly laid his hands out as he shrugged his shoulders up.

"Oopsie."

I smiled at him gently as I walked over to him petting the pillow in my hand.

I stood next to him face to face, keeping the gentle smile appealing on my face.

I stayed there petting the pillow, till I lost control and began to beat the crap out of him with the pillow.

George, John, and Ringo stood back laughing so hard till it made them cry.

Now Paul was on the ground covering his face with a couch cushion.

"Alright,truce, truce....I surrender!"

Paul managed to giggle out as I beat him with the pillow.

I stood up breathless as I threw the pillow onto the couch.

"Now, maybe next time you'll think twice before throwing a pillow into my mouth."

All the lads burst out laughing as Paul stood up with wild hair, and his jacket twisted all around him.

He nodded his head and put his hands up in surrender.

"Dont worry I will."

We all laughed as I gave Paul a big hug.

For the rest of the night we chatted with George and played board games.

It was the first time in months I felt like part of the Beatles family again.

With everything that was happening with the records, the climbing latter of fame, and the problems with George,Ringo and I, it felt as if were drifting away.

But I knew things were going to get better.

They always did.