author's note

author's note 

HELLO! my dearest readers. this has been an absolutely wild ride, from start to end. through broken limbs, tears, sweat and endless dreaming about how the plot was going to turn out i've finished this book. 

i can't believe it. the undoing of heroes is actually finished. this is the first novel i've ever written that i'm proud of - (we're not going to mention my other one. sorry, fourteen year old me.) 

first of all, i'd like to tell all of you that i really wouldn't be sitting here, saying this, without you. all of my other books that i've published and written have never gotten the attention the undoing of heroes had when i published the prologue, so for those of you who've been with me since the start - i can't thank you enough. 

people who made sure i kept updating and motivated me to write

(a.k.a amazing supporters who deserve this mention!)

AureilliaSkyland

that-swanky-lady

night_0w1

the_icecream_goblin

abiganga

CapitolDCbaby

redshifts

wreck-this

SeparateWorlds1999

simplyenamorada

leelaisawesome

_TheHappyTomato_

IMNorwood

overthinking_ninjago

TheShadyCharacter

IdRatherNotTbh

trademistakes_

AwkwardCollision

S414544

Nothiness

Chani_shines

In_My_Sin_Bin

this list will be updated throughout, so if you've been a dedicated supporter during the duration this book was written and don't see your name just trust me - it will appear. as for now, i'm really tired in my fingers since i just wrote like 14,000 words in three days, and i will take a brief break to write chapters for the undoing of villains. 

as a small thank you for everyone who has supported me, i have one last questions of the chapter for you all! 

i never would've considered myself somewhat of a writer before i got the support from you guys. i'm aware i'm FAR from a professional writer, and my writing is FAR from the best out there, and I make mistakes and plot holes and such because I'm human and that's what humans do. however, i adamantly believe that practice makes perfect and with time i can improve more than i've done over the course of this book!

i couldn't have done this without you, so for each of you who have reached this chapter a major HUG. not all of you will read this long, heartfelt and super emotional note but for those of you who do, just remember that you always have one user who's guaranteed to love you!

(me. it's me)

so gear up for the sequel because it's coming soon! 

timeline

prologue published:  somewhere december 2015 (i'm so unprofessional oml)

epilogue published: 30/7 - 2017 

__qotc__

__in the comments for this 'question', leave your own question you want me to answer! it can be everything from the book to life in general ,so ask away!__ 

XO, 

CLEO 

(PS. PEACE OUT. MY LAST XO, CLEO FOR THIS BOOK! OR MAYBE SECOND LAST. I NEED TO POST THE ANSWERS FOR THE QUESTIONS. OH WELL.)