Chapter 19

Sorry guys for not updating this past few days because we have no internet! BLAME MY PARENTS!! Haha, but i am just using 3G in my Ipad so it's kind of hard to update but i'll promise you i'll do everything! We just got back home from another country so it's hard to adjust. Ok on to the story!! P.S. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :( i dedicate this to THALIA!

Percy's POV

i woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I get up and got my shirt. You see i sleep not wearing shirts. It's way comfortable, besides Annabeth likes it *wink*wink* ok, anyways. I went down to see her cooking breakfast so i sneaked up on her. "Morning wise girl." I said and hug her back. "Seaweed brain! Don't sneak on me like that!" She squeeled when i pulled her up, "aww, you guys look so cute! Jason! Hury up and give me the camera!" Piper said. We both laughed and jason came running in the kitchen with a camera. Piper held it and kissed jason in the cheek, she clicked the botton and *SNAP* the picture was taken.

We looked really cute in it, seriously. Annabeth's looks like my wife in here because she's wearing an apron and i'm the husband, i'm really looking forward for our future especially when we have kids roaming around our future house. My train of thoughts dissapeared when Thalia walked in with Leo holding his teddy bear. "Piper take a photo of leo! Like right now while his half-asleep!" Thalia exclaimed. Piper did what thalia said and we all laughed, Leo ks now 100% awake. "Come on guys lets eat before argus arrives after this we should get dress and fix our things." Annabeth reminded as like an adult. But really she is, she's the most responsible in all of us. Second is Piper. Well we obviously know who's the last, i won't point fingers but it's LEO!! Ok when we were done all of us went upstairs and showered and got dressed.

When i was done i knocked into Wise girls room making sure she's decent in there and not barging in when she is nude. You know what i mean. When i knocked twice she opened the door wearing shorts and camp t-shirt her hair in a pony tail. She is beautiful with out even trying to. She kissed my cheek and i'm pretty sure i blushed cause i felt my cheeks warm. "So, why you here?" She broke the silence. "Just making sure you're ready wise girl. " i said. "Well, i'm always ready." She said with a smirk."oh really?" I said and put my lips in hers. Her eyes widen but she quickly responded. I pulled quickly and she pouts. "I thought you were always ready?" I teased she punched my shoulder and i faked winced. We laughed and just then jason knocked. "We have to go you two."

We pulled our suit cases and went down. We waited for Argus for 5 minutes and he arrived at the front gate, all of us looked at each other. Tori, Mike, and Charlot was there. They went in here earlier to say their goodbyes. We all nod and hugged the mortals, we say our good byes and went to the van i glanced at Annabeth who was staring at our house. Our normal house. Where our normal life were starting but ended i guess. I know being a normal isn't easy especially if you're a demigod whos child by a god who's in the big three right? But hey i'll do anything for Annabeth. I wrapped my arms aroung her shoulders and we sat at the 2nd row of the van while piper and jason at our backs and Thalia at the front. Leo was at the shotgun seat.

For 3 hours of driving in a small van with a annoying Leo isn't really good for demigods. Especially we have our ADHD, Piper actually used her charm speak to make Leo shut up, and Thalia even almost hit Leo in the face because she was really irritated at Leo, well who isn't but we love him. Eww, but trully we do. Annabeth's in my shoulder still sleeping, i wiggled her shoulders and she wokes up. "Huh, where are we?" She said scrunching here eyes. "Were home." I said and kissed her nose. Seh smiled at that and we both got out of the van. "Hey repair boy! Get piper's extra luggage!" Jason said. "Why do i have to get Beauty queen's luggage? Your the boyfriend!" He said. Annabeth and i got our luggage and left them there, we see grover, Juniper, Clarisse, Chris, Nico, The Stolls, and Katie. They werre all at the barrier waiting for us we all ran towards them and we all hugged in excitement.

Annabeth's POV

It's really great being home again, i mean all of our friends are in here besides Tori, Mike, and Charlot. They are awsome too but this guys were my childhood friends! They complete my life. Sooo cheesy. So when we all got at camp we all shared our adventures at high school, even the drama parts. Speaking of drama Natalie didn't came with us. Chiron didn't even mentioned her, wonder why. "So where's Chiron?" I spoke. " oh he's at the big house preparing something. I don't really know. But i'm sure his there!" Katie said. "Thank you. Come on guys we need to talk to Chirom." I said gesturing Percy, leo, piper, jason, and Thalia to the big house. "Chiron? Mr.D?" I asked they were at a desk talking about somehthing. "Demigods! Good to know you're here, we have some announcments for you six." Chiron said.

"As you can see we have new demigods to train and it is hard to train them with our leaders and trainers lacking and the others are not enough especially our camp is extending. So i will need all of your experience and help our camp." He stops and continues. " we also need ro expand our cabins! Annabeth i will takk to you later about that." He says. "That is all. You can start training or rest for a while it depends on you. Lunch will be on later." He said and talked to Mr. D again. We all looked at each other and shrugged. I went to Chiron again and talked to him about the expansion of the cabins.

When we were done talking i went out looking for percy when i stumbled in to someone. "Oh i'm sorry i wasn't looking, i said and looked down to who was i stumbled in to, and it wasn't just a someone it was Sam. The guy who has a crush on me in high school. I can't believe it! His a demigod?! But how? I mean. My eyes widened and i remembered i was still on top of him. I got up and i seriously saw him blushed. Well i did also especially me being a girl on top of him! I talked first, at least i thought. "SAM/ANNABETH?" We both said at the same time. "What are you doing here?" He said. "Obviously i'm a demigod." I said and continue, "as you are too. Since when were you here? I mean, i haven't seen you since Natalie's party. I said. "Well i was here weeks ago. And yes i am a demigod, son of Ares." He said, i was really shocked knowing that hes a brother of clarisse, "whos your godly parent?" He says. I rolled my eyes and replied. "Daughter of Athena. Godess of wisdom and battle strategy. Don't mess with me." I said in a simple tone and left him there.

I looked for Percy to tell him the news. But still i couldn't find him anywhere. I already checked his cabin. So i asked the gang if they saw him. "The last time i saw him i think he was at the beach." Nico said. So i ran towards to beach and saw him sitting at the sand almost touching th water, "what are you doing here?" I asked raising my eye brow. He doesn't say anything at first. "Hey, i saw Sam earlier, and hes a demigod son of Ares." I said breaking the news to him. "I know." He says in simplicity. He threw a rock at the water. " what's wrong?" I said. "What's wrong is that he can steal you from me. Especially now his a demigod!" He said and stood up, i was schocked. At first i didn't even thought of that. I knew he would be mad but not like this."what are you talking about? I won't leave you Percy! Ever! You know that!" I said and stood up too. "I know, but i'm just scared, the fact that weve been through a lot, makes me think that you'll just give up on me." He said in a sad tone. "I promise to you, i won't give uo one you. Never, because i love you Percy." I said and hugged him i pulled out of the hug amd kissed him.

Hihi i know percabeth fluff!

Promise i' ll update more ;)

All rights reserve.

-patty