Chapter 39

Piper’s POV

After school we went to the mall were we encountered 3 hell hounds but good the good thing was no one got hurt, but some of us got some bruises and scratches but no serious injuries. As we enter our gigantic house I went to my room and took a hot refreshing bath to clean up, I laid down on my bath tub with bubbles and stared at the dim lights,

I took the cup right beside me and drank the nectar. I felt refreshed – but I remembered something, something serious – CLOTHES. Oh what the heck! My inner Aphrodite has been showing up lately.  I mentally rolled my eyes and dipped my whole body into the tub.

After seconds that I need some air I went up and breath all the air I could need, then I got up and grabbed the towel near me and wrapped it around my wet body.  I looked at the mirror and saw nothing,

The mirror was moist because of the hot water, I wiped the moist on the mirror and saw me, my reflection. I noticed that I have a small scar on my face, so I groaned. I grabbed a band aid and put it on my face, good thing its small. I thought.

I changed into my shorts and shirt and brushed my still-wet hair and went to my closet.  I was checking my clothes until I picked those which I would bring to Dubai. After still not knowing what I would bring for the trip, I decided to visit Jason’s room.

Annabeth’s POV

Percy has been weirdly quiet today, I mean. Since he heard about the announcement about the fieldtrip he has been very quiet and he hasn’t even talked to me since the attack at the mall. So I went out of my room and started to his.

I knocked. “Percy? You there?” – “Yup. C’mon in Wise girl.” He said and I entered his chamber. I saw him lying on his bed upside down, his head at the edge of the bed and his feet on the pillows. “What are you doing?” I asked and sat on his bed and lift his legs up and put it on my lap.

“Thinking.” He simply said and grabbed a pillow behind me and sat. “Perseus Jackson? Thinking?! Oh my gods, tell me seaweed brain! Is the world ending? Have you been abducted by aliens? Who am I talking to? Ah-hah! That’s why you were so quiet lately! Because you aren’t my boyfriend!” I said over reacting. He was laughing but I knew it was fake.

“Shut up wise girl, not funny though. Just thinking about the trip.” He said and laid his head on my lap, I looked down to him. “Why? You don’t think your parents would allow you?” I said, “Not actually. I think they would allow me.” He said. “Then why are you so sad all of the sudden.”

“I’m not sad wise girl, I’m just nervous…” He replied, but mumbles those last words. “What’ did you say?” – “Huh? Nothing, I didn’t say anything.” He said and shook his head. “Percy, I’m not dumb, and I have ears. Then why are you quiet?” – “It’s just I haven’t been on a plane before.” He said turning around, I felt his cheeks turned red.

I chuckled a bit, “So? What’s wrong with that?” I asked facing in front of him. “Don’t you get it Annabeth? I’m scared! Kind of – well I am. What if the plane crashes and we end up on a island that we never have seen before? What if we die because of that plane crash? What if? –“ I stopped him with a quick peck on the lips.

“Stop it, Percy it’s normal to be scared okay? It’s normal to think about this stuffs because it’s your first time. But gods Percy! You’re a demigod and you ride black jack! Without seatbelts or professional pilots in it, and you’re scared on riding a plane? Percy, you’ve killed monsters, and Cyclops’ and it’s just a plane. And I’m sure it won’t crash or blow up. So don’t be so pressured or nervous about this okay? I’ll be there with you. I promise.” I said and hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go.

“Oh, sorry. – Am I ruining the moment?” Katie said with the door knob on her hand. “No no. Just making Percy feel – bpbbftttsh.” I didn’t finish my sentence because of Percy covering his hand over my mouth. Katie raised her eye brows.

“What’re you doing percy?” Katie asked. “Um, it’s just.. Annabeth was just teaching me math.” He said still covering my mouth, his hands smelt like the sea. “Oh, okayyy….Piper just wanted me to tell you that it’s dinner.” She said and left the room closed.

I removed Percy’s hand and groaned. “What was that?!” I said and wiped my mouth. “I don’t want to Katie know that I’m scared to ride a plane!” He said and stood up. I laughed.

“It’s not funny wise girl!” “Actually it is seaweed brain. Haha, but anyways. I’m hungry. Let’s eat before The Stolls and Leo eats all of the food.” I said and pulled him through the dining table.

><><><>>><>><><><><><><><><><> 

SHORTYYYYY. BUT NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LONG. ANYWAYS. THANK YOU  FOR THE READS, COMMENTS, VOTES, AND ADDING MY BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT GUYS! AND ONE MORE THING. PLEASE DON’T MIND READING MY NEW BOOK : WE MEET AGAIN. ALSO A PERCABETH FAN FIC. THANKS!

DISCLAIMER ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK! EXCEPT THE OC’S

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty