Chapter 25

Thank you every one for the 2K reads! And the 90 Votes and for the comments! Thank you so so much for making this story special for me. I dedicate this story to Thalia, who has been supporting me through the beginning of this Story! She's my inspiration for updating, and also you guys who were reading. I wake up and see my story and seeing the reads are increasing and i'm happy for that. THANK YOU EVERYBODY! LOVE YOU ALL. :D

Percy’s POV

The horn blew when Annabeth and I kissed. We both walked hand in hand towards the arena where Chiron stood, “Heroes, Warriors. We will have Capture the Flag tonight red team: Athena, Demeter, Poseidon. Blue team: Ares, and Hermes. 15 minutes before the battle. Plan your strategies.” Chiron announced. Red team has 3 kinds of demigods because, since I’m the only son of Poseidon at camp, Tyson with dad. We needed another ally. So it was good that I had to team up with Annabeth especially when Sam’s our enemy, “This was a first.” Annabeth said. “What was a first?” I asked confused. “You know, Ares and Athena campers not teaming up,” She said and pouts, I gave her a quick peck. She smiled. “Well, too bad for the plan I was thinking earlier.” She continues. “Don’t you like that? We’ll beat up Sam’s butt!” I said jumping and squealing like a teenage girl. She laughed. “Percy! Stop that. You’re embarrassing me and yourself.”She said and laughed again. “Ha-ha very funny wise girl!” I said and brought her up my shoulder. “Percy. Put me down! I have to plan the strategy so we could win.” She said slapping my back. I felt her touch my back muscled I snickered. “When did you ever got muscles seaweed brain?” She asked I can’t see her face but I know she was blushing. “None of your business wise girl, now I’m putting you down.” I said and slapped her butt before I put her down. She furrowed her eyebrows. “AW! That hurts you know!” She said and punched my shoulder. “That too!” I whined. She rolled her eyes and she cups her hand in her mouth. “Red teams huddle up!” She said. We all gathered at the Athena cabin for our plan.

“Ok, everybody knows what to do?” Annabeth reassured after saying the plan. “Yes!” We all said pumping our swords in the air. “Well let’s get ready to kick some Ares and Hermes butt!” I said and we all laughed, we went out to our respective grounds. I was to guard the flag at the lake with 5 Athena campers and 3 Demeter’s.  There was 3 Blue team there, it was Drake, Phil, and Sam. I told the others to hold the 2 off and I’ll take care of Sam, eager to hit his face. “Hey there!” Sam said. “What a coincidence.” I said. “I don’t think so Percy, you see. After this game, I’ll steal Annabeth from you. And I’m pretty sure you don’t want to lose your wise girl, don’t you?”He said I furrowed my eye brows and greeted my teeth. “Shut up and fight!” He swiped his sword and I immediately blocked it. He kneeled and he slides his leg below my feet, I jumped so I wouldn’t stumble. I slashed his cheek. He spit some saliva.  He turns his sword. I slashed riptide and he ducked. I use my power with water and splashed it to him.  In a swift motion he fell. I looked at him then to the person. “Hey seaweed brain, need some help?” She said and smirked. “Don’t call me that. Only Annabeth can call me that.” I said bitterly and turned around to see the flag, and my team guarding it.

Annabeth’s POV

I was slashing and ducking, and blocking, and running, and kicking, It was hard looking for the flag. Then I saw it. Waving at me, it was tied at the tree. So I climbed up, it wasn’t that high, so I untied the flag and grabbed it. I pulled it up campers looking at me. I got down and saw Percy running towards here. “Nice job Wise girl!” He greeted and hugged me. “Thanks.” I said and pecked at his lips. The red team claps and fist pumps in to the air. “WOHOOO! GO ANNABETH!” Malcolm yelled. I laughed. “PERCABETH FTW!” Another teammate said and we looked at each other. “Percabeth? Really?” I asked him. He shrugged and we both walked hand in hand at the camp fire. “Congratulations Kelp head and Annabeth.” Clarisse said. We both thank you and we smiled at her. Clarisse really changed a lot after the quest to find the fleece, she was getting nice to us and she’s not-that-much-bullying-percy. So it was a good sign. When we got at the log to sit on Natalie came at us. “Hey, you want some nectar?” She offered. “No, thanks I’m good.” I said. “I was talking to Percy.” She said and puts her hand at her waist. “Well then, he doesn’t like to.” I said and stood up. Eyeing her. I was taller than her so I could just stare at her the whole time. “Uhm-Annabeth, didn’t you said you were going to plan the blue prints?”Percy said so that I won’t make a scene. “Yeah you’re right, I won’t waste my time with garbage.” I spit out the words at her and we left. Percy held my hand because it was clenched and shaking from anger.

“Hey, chill. She’s gone and stop that!” He said. “Stop what? I’m not doing anything!” I defend. “I know you’re thinking  on how to get revenge on Natalie wise girl!” He said and held my shoulders to let me sit at my bunk. “So, here’s your blue prints and do your magic!” He said and I laughed at that. I planned all of the things to be done. I finished first the Apollo cabin because it was the least number of demigods to be added to the cabins, I finished also the Ares cabin. And I was thinking about finishing the Athena cabin tomorrow because it was already 9:30 pm. I fixed the blue prints folding them. “Percy, I’m done with the Ares, and Apollo cabi-“I looked at him and he was sleeping at my side. I didn’t want to wake him up so I just pulled the blanket and let him sleep in my bunk. “Good night seaweed brain. I love you.” I whispered and kissed his lips.

Percy’s POV

It was about 9:25, but Annabeth was still working so I decided to take a nap. But then I heard someone whispered to my ear. “Good night seaweed brain. I love you.” The angelic voice said and kissed my lips, I wanted to respond but my body was too tired so I just kept a smile hidden in my face and sleep.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO! RICK RIORDAN DOES! THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE :*

All Rights reserve.

-Patty