Authors Note

So sorry this isn't an update. Yesterday we had some guest so i didn't really had time to update and now should be the day that me and my family will be visiting Dubai, but it has been delayed because my dad has this work. So anyways! I'll PROMISE that i'll be updating tomorro! I have writers block but i have some little ideas. 

Plus i'm not feeling that well today. I need some inspiration. Be free to check my new story just go on to my profile and check it out. The title is 'A NEW DIFFERENT WORLD' It's also a percabeth fan fic. 

AND BTW!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE 9k. READS AND THE 100+ VOTES AND THE INSPIRATIONAL AND FLATTERING COMMENTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH! AT FIRST I'VE BEEN ACTUALLY DECIDING IF I SHOULD MAKE A STORY OR WHAT. BUT SINCE I WATCHED PERCY JACKSON I'VE BEEN ADDICTED. I know what your thinking. That i watched percy jackson than reading it. But seriously i wanted to buy the books but i haven't seen those books here at the country i'm staying at. So it's kind of hard to find them, but i already saw the House of Hades book at a book store but i didn't buy it because i wanted to start on the very first book. So if it wasn't for the movie, i wouldn't have the inspiration to make my stories. So thank you RICK RIORDAN for making the impossible, possible! 

You are a great Author and a awesome human being. Because of you i have made fan fics that i didn't thought that i could make. So anyways. Thank you everyone so, so much. 

If you would want, i could dedicate you on one of my chapters so feel free to comment and tell me if you want to be dedicated. That is all! I'll UPDATE TOMORROW! P.S Thanks for adding my book in your reading list if you did! :) love you all!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty