Chapter 40

Annabeth’s POV

I sighed. “Thank gods we’re home!” I said and flopped into the living room couch. “Do we have food?! I need food! Somebody give me FOOD!!” Leo yelled like a 8 year old child. “LEO! THERE’S FOOD IN THE FRIDGE!” Clarisse beamed and points out the kitchen. Leo giggles and skipped through the kitchen. All of us stayed quiet for a moment in the living room, we were all exhausted because of the field trip we had on Dubai. Percy was lying in my lap so I played with his hair. I took my hair tie and gathered a smallpart of hair on the top of his head and tied it into small pony tail so he looked like a baby. I laughed since he was sleeping – and drooling at the same time. “Katie.” I whispered-yell since she was at the opposite couch. She replied with a raised brow, I pointed at Percy who was still in that position and made a gesture to take a photo of him, Katie got the message and grabbed her camera in her bag.

Everyone gathered around me and on my count Katie snaps the camera with a flash and Percy woke up immediately. We laughed. “OH GODS PERCY! Look at YOU!” Thalia exclaimed. “HEEY!! Give me that!” Percy says and reaches for the camera that Travis was now holding. Travis shooks his head with his evil grin. When Percy jumped into Travis he tossed the camera to Leo who was holding a cupcake, the camera had some frosting on it but not that much, Leo looks at the photo and laughed hard, frostings coming out of his mouth and nose. Thalia took the camera and snaps it and Leo’s face appeared on the camera’s screen – with his frosting nose. We laughed harder this time. Nico took the camera this time and he puts it on timer and we all took a group photo with frostings in our faces. (THE CLEAN FROSTINGS, NOT THE FROSTINGS IN LEO’S NOSE BY THE WAY.) Including Sam and Natalie,

Natalie apologized when we were at Dubai, she told me that Aphrodite just did her charm speak to Natalie and she became obsessed with Percy, and I believed her since Piper charm speak her to tell the truth. Of course I accepted her apology, since it wasn’t really her fault. We all became friends and I cannot believe we have one day left before graduation.

After laughing our guts out and the frosting fest we decided to take a shower since it was just 8pm and go down for dinner. I went to my bathroom and took a hot and refreshing bath, after that I changed into my shorts and camp shirt and went downstairs. I saw Katie and Piper at the dining room fixing the tables and food. Thalia, Clarisse, Nico, and Leo was on the living room and the Stolls were probably planning their pranks. I noticed that Percy wasn’t there so I went upstairs to his room. I knocked on his door and after 2 minutes that no one was answering I felt my adrenaline rush and bust into the door. No one was there. I felt a sweat ran down my forehead, I checked his bathroom, and his closet. I mentally slapped my forehead thinking why would Percy be in his closet. So me being ‘accidentally stupid’ I tripped and fell into the carpet flat on my face. I felt a small bump in the carpet and it looked like a button so I pressed it. Then I fell.

Percy’s POV

I was swimming in my room – yep you read it right. In my room. Well it’s under my room. So that my room won’t be that wet. Anyways, I was floating around when I felt a huge splash on my pool so I quickly swam through the middle and saw a beautiful girl with her wet—yet hot looking hair and her gorgeous stormy grey eyes. I shook my head so I could concentrate. “PERCY!” She screamed and went towards me then gave me a breath taking hug. Annabeth pulled away and looked at me with her famous worried yet angry face. “What did I do?” I asked giving her my innocent look. “You made me worried sick seaweed brain! I thought you were gone! Or maybe someone kidnapped you!” She said as the water was splashing around because of her hand moving. “Why would someone kidnap me?” I asked once more and crossed my arms, trying to hide the laugh that was going to show. “I don’t know! Percy, if that happens again I will totally kill you!” she said, I frowned and I knew she was almost tearing up. “Shhh-shh, I’m sorry if you felt that way. I’m sorry wise girl for scaring the tartarus out of you.” I said. As the last sentence was released, she stiffen, and I noticed it instantly. “Why?” I asked. “I-it’s j-just the p-pool. When I presses the b-button on the carpet, I-I f-fell.. And It felt like I was falling through Tartarus again.” She said and I pressed her face in my chest.

“Shhh-shhh, don’t worry okay? It won’t happen again. Until I’m here by your side. That will never ever happen to you—us again.” I said and made soothing circles on her back so she could calm down, and it worked. I felt her shivering a bit because we were still at the pool. I pulled her up and grabbed a towel and we went up the stairs to my room. I checked to see her face and it was a little bit pale, so i laid her down on my bed and went downstairs to grab some soup and medicine. “Um, Katie can you make some medicine for fevers…..and soup?”I said. She turned around and she nods, not bothering to ask the question ‘why’. “What’s it for?” A voice asked behind me. “It’s for Annabeth, she’s kind of pale right now.” I said and faced Thalia. Her eyes widened as I was expecting it would. “WHAT HAPPENED KELP HEAD?!” She asks, I explained her all of the happenings earlier and went upstairs with the soup and medicine that Katie made.

She was lying in my bed watching discovery channel. I sat beside her and placed the food and medicine in my bed-side table. She looked at me with a half smile. “Eat.” I simply said, she shooks her head for disagreement and covered her face with a pillow. “Annabeth! You look pale and you need to eat!” I said and took the pillow out of her pale face. “Fine.”  She said and sighed. I took a spoon full of chicken soup and made her eat like a baby. “Say ‘ahhhhh’, here come’s to choo-chooo!” I said and made a train noise and she laughed. She took the spoon from my hand and says. “I can feed myself seaweed brain, and don’t treat me like a baby.” She said and ate her soup. After that she drank her medicine and she was okay. We lay there in my bed sharing my blanket and my arms wrapped around her body, and her head lying on my chest until we fell asleep.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

HERE’S YOUR UPDATE!  I HAVE SOME NEW FOR YOU GUYS LATER, AND IT’S A NOT-SO-GOOD ONE.

DISCLAIMER! PJO OR HOO AND THE CHARACTERS AREN’T MINE EXCEPT THE OC’S

VOMMENT PLEASSE! THANK YOU.

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty