Chapter 37

Percy’s POV

I know that I’m a seaweed brain, but do you think I should let Leo help me with my date with Annabeth? Since it’s my fault she’s not talking to me, I won’t need help. But I’ll just ask Piper on some little details. We were at the house already. And surprisingly the house was quiet, no arguing, no Leo being crazy, No Stolls pranking, just a quiet house with demigods in it. I walked over Piper who was watching some cartoons with Jason. “Hey Pipes, can I talk to you?”

“Yeah sure, what is it?”

“Um, you see. Annabeth’s kind of mad at me and I wanted to plan a date for her – I mean us. Just me and her, alone. So I’m kind of thinking a garden theme date. No need fancy restaurants or any fancy and expensive things. Just a sweet and romantic date. Can you help me with that?” I said.

“Awwww’ how sweet! Sure! O would love to help.” She sang the first words but thank gods she agreed.

“Okay, thanks Piper!” I  said. I went upstairs to change clothes and ready myself for the date.

Annabeth’s POV

I am in my room, eating ice cream and watching some sill old romance movie, that doesn’t even make sense. Thinking about why am I actually mad at Percy. I really have no idea. I mean I was mad that he didn’t actually understand why I was being mean to Bridgette. She deserves it! And why I was mad at him because we didn’t really got time with each other since the ball dance. I miss him, his hugs and kisses. His smile, his hands that when he touches my waist it gives me Goosebumps but in a good way. Everything about him. But my train of thoughts has been cut off when I heard a faint knock on the door.

I opened it and saw no one there. But when I looked at the floor there was a rose and a small piece of paper. It read;

“Dear Annabeth Wise Girl Chase,

I know you’re mad at me, but please follow the rose petals so you could see what I planned for our special date. Wear something nice, even though I know that anything you would wear is beautiful. I’ll be waiting Wise girl.

Love, your one and only, Seaweed Brain.”

It made my heart skipped a beat. I looked at the hallway, and there was a trail of rose petals on it, so I shut the door of my room and smiled. It made me even giggle a bit. Stupid Percy. I thought. Why do he always do this to me? He always makes me look like an idiot giggling and smiling by myself. Anyways. I changed into a black skater skirt with some black tights and a sea-green tank top and wore my vans shoes. I braided my hair in to sideways and added some light lip gloss. I opened my door and followed the trail of rose petals, on the walls were photos of us and small cut-out shapes of hearts, I smiled. I wonder how he planned this all out? The trails were heading to the grand staircase which I followed, at the end was a rose with a letter, I noticed that it has been my second rose and second letter. It read;

“As soon as you read this, that means you followed the trails and you’re a giving me a second chance to say I’m sorry to you. Follow the arrows on the walls and it will lead you to your destination.”

The letter said. Again it gave me shivers and I smiled. As the letter said, I followed the arrows that was stick on to the walls with smiley faces in it. It was heading towards the back door of the house which was the garden. There was a heart shaped paper that was stick in to the door.

“Before you go outside, Nico will blind fold you and please don’t hit him or judo flip him.”

I laughed and just then I felt the a cloth in my eyes which made me conscious. “Hey Nico? Were you shadow travelling?” I asked filling his hands in my shoulder to guide me. “Yup! And I’ve seen you giggling too.” He said I blushed madly and he just chuckles. I felt the warm air, which means we were out of the house. I didn’t know where I was until I felt Nico’s hand let goes of my shoulder. “Hey Annie, this is for you.” The girl voice said. Describing who it is, it was Thalia. She handed me a rose and I gave her a smile. I was still in a blind fold. “Move 3 steps.” Thalia said. “What if I trip?”