Chapter 30

YAYYY! WE REACHED CHAPTER 30!! :DDD

Annabeth’s POV

We arrived in a carnival with lots of lights and rides, there were also kids and families in there having fun, and some were eating ice creams and cotton candy, speaking of cotton candy. “Annabethhh! I want some cotton candy!!” Percy whined. I rolled my eyes and we all got out of the van. “Me tooooooo Pipes.” Jason said.

We went inside the carnival and got our tickets for the entrance. “Yeyy! Where will we go first?” Leo said like a 5 year old kid. “How about let’s go on some rides?” Thalia said. “Yeah sure!” Nico said. Me, being the good girlfriend I am, bought Percy some blue cotton candy which made him look like a kid instead of my boyfriend. He even had some cotton candy in his face which may I add, I wipe. “You want some?” Percy offered me some cotton candy, I shook my head. “C’mon Annie, I know you want some.” Percy said teasing me. “Fine!” I gave up and took some of the cotton candy and ate it. Our hands now became sticky. Good thing I brought some wet wipes!

“Hey guys how about we ride there!” Clarisse pointed out the huge scary roller coaster, I felt like I was going to barf. “NO!” I yelled, which they looked at me. “Oh gods, Annabeth you’re scared to ride a roller coaster?” Leo teased. “Oh Shut up! We all have our fear you douche bag.” I said. He stuck out a tongue at me. Percy just glared at him. I gulped when we went closer to the entrance of the ride. “Annabeth, if you don’t want to go I can just stay here with you.” Percy said as he held my shoulders. “No, I can do this. I mean I killed hellhounds, empousa’s and more right? I could handle one ride.” I said feeling cool like I’m not even scared. But really I was terrified. “You sure?” I just nod.

When we were next in line, we grabbed the sit at the middle, Leo and Connor at the most front because they weren’t scared, Piper and Jason at our back, Thalia and Nico at our front, and Travis and Katie at the most back, and Clarisse and Chris were at the back of Connor and Leo. When I felt the ride moving I slung into Percy’s arm and I tightened the grip. “Sorry.” I said. “Don’t worry, I got you.” He said as he scooted closer to me. I still didn’t felt safe even though they already tightened the big belt in front of us so we won’t fall, but still it scared me to death.  Maybe I was just imagining the movie when we watched Final destination. And it was one of my traumas since then. “Here we go.”  Jason said at our back.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” I Yelled at the top of my lungs. “WOOOOH!!!! THIS IS SOOO FUNNN!!”” Percy screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOH!!!” All of us yelled. All my worries were gone when I felt the wind blew, the ride was fast and we went circles and up and down and vice versa. It was so cool! “Did you have fun?” Percy asked when we got down of the ride. “Heck yeah!” I said. “See I told you it was cool!” Clarisse said. I just gave her a smile. “Where are Leo and Connor?” I asked they weren’t behind us. “BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH” Leo and Connor were vomiting at the trash can beside the entrance of the roller coaster ride. We all laughed. “We thought you guys weren’t scared?” I said. Leo just glared at me and drank some water. Still laughing we went to our next ride.

“BUMPER CARS!!!” Percy said. I looked at him. “What? I never rode those things.” He said and I shook my head. We had our individual cars and we just bumped into each other’s while laughing. Next we rode into a coconut drop. It was high and I saw Thalia became pale. “I-uh-uh-I won’t ride that.” She said as she looks at us. “Okay then, who would join me?” I said. Piper, Katie, Travis, Leo, and Connor raised their hand. I looked at Percy who was just whistling. “Are you scared seaweed brain?” I teased. “Pffft. No! I’m just not into that rides.” He said and walked away. “Percy wait! If you don’t want to ride I can just stay with you.” I said and held his hand. “No way! This is your surprise so I won’t let you stay here with me while they’re having fun. So, go to that ride and I’ll just watch you guys.” He said and pushed me slightly to the entrance. “Okay, I love you.” I said and we sat at the chairs and the instructor puts on our security belts and it started.