Chapter 21: That's right, I Did it on Purpose!

"Save me! Quickly come save me!"

Gu Yunlan looked at the person flailing in the water, and yelled anxiously, "Little Cui! Hold on! People will come to save you soon!"

Because the stage wasn't far, Gu Yunlan's loud shout was heard very quickly. Zi Luolan heard the call for help from far away, and immediately led the crowd over.

Servants hurried over at this moment, jumping into the pond in succession to go save the person.

"What happened?" Zi Luolan glanced at the pond, panting as she asked. Even all the people behind her had looks of concern.

"Little Cui fell into the water..." When Gu Yunlan saw Little Cui standing by Zi Luolan's side, her voice fell quiet. If that wasn't Little Cui, then the one who fell into the water is? She immediately turned her head to look at the person being dragged ashore. The person wrapped in blankets is?

"Little Cui fell in?" Zi Luolan looked at Little Cui by her side. Little Cui is here, then who fell in if it isn't Little Cui?

The surrounding crowds were all confused. If it wasn't Little Cui, then who could it be?

"How did you know for sure it was Little Cui?" Zi Luolan looked at her in astonishment.

"I laid down by the pond to sleep, and asked Little Cui to call me in half an hour..." Gu Yunlan looked shamefully at the person being hauled up, "Who knew someone would smack me, I accidentally pushed, and she just fell into the water..."

"Eh, that poor man substituted for Little Cui?" The corner of Zi Luolan's eyes whipped around to look at Little Cui by her side. You're so lucky!

"Big Sister was also so uncareful, it doesn't matter who it is but forcefully pushing shouldn't happen!" An Jiaona had a look of concern, yet made the 'push' word in the previous sentence more serious!"

"Alright! Yunlan didn't even do it on purpose. The person has been rescued, so let's go take a look!" Zi Luolan interrupted what An Jiaona had to say, and promptly pulled Gu Yunlan over there.

"You!" An Jiaona was angry, yet she could only watch helplessly as the crowd passed by her, walking towards the pond.

Gu Yunlan snickered secretly. Saying that women is dumb, she actually is dumb. This isn't the ancient times, what use is there to act so clever? Nevermind that she pushed someone into the water, so what if she even killed someone? Probably nobody would dare to blame her. Don't forget that she is Gu Family's most beloved daughter. Unfortunately she wasn't so clever in the previous life, and was schemed against by other people.

Until the servants pulled up the person and rescued them, did everyone find out that it was a man. Seeing that man with a pale face and pale lips, CPR was done on him by the servants. A big mouthful of water was coughed up from his mouth from time to time.

"Yah! Isn't that Mister Yang?" A youngster said in surprise.

"Right! That's right! It's him!" Joined in another youngster with an ear-piercing voice.

"Sigh sigh! That's my younger male cousin and his twin, I had him take care of the male guests." Zi Luolan softly sighed twice, explaining for Gu Yunlan to hear. Suddenly her tone changed, saying to the two, "That's enough, that's enough! No need to be so loud, we recognize him already!"

"He he... Big Sister, I'm called Wu Wenhan, that's my Big Brother, Wu Wenhao!" Wu Wenhan scratched his head, refusing to recognize his older female cousin, and smiled foolishly at Gu Yunlan as he spoke.

"Still haven't gone to see if he's awake? Why are you dawdling?" Zi Luolan smacked his head. This youngster, he's small but sly.

"Yes! Boss!" The two youngsters yelled in sync, immediately causing the surrounding crowds to roar with laughter.