Chapter 26: The Thousand Year Antique Shop Within an Alley

"We're late!" Xuanyuan Ying raised his brows, and walked even slower, "This senior suddenly thought that pulling you closer wasn't such a bad decision. You already count as one of us anyway... he he..."

"Us?" Gu Yunlan didn't understand.

"Don't you feel something different about yourself yet? Like not being hungry even if you haven't eaten? We've combined our blood, you're already becoming more and more like me, becoming an undying body..." Xuanyuan Ying halted his steps, looking at her mysteriously.

Gu Yunlan's hair stood on the end. She felt like she was in an evil lair, that she really didn't feel hungry, making Xin'er think that she had no appetite. Furthermore, that feeling was very fleeting, it's just that, no way! She raised her head abruptly to look at him, "You tricked me! How can it be so simple? If someone can become an undying body just by combining blood, then if you bit everyone once, wouldn't everyone become an undying body?"

"How many times have I told you! This senior doesn't suck blood, unlike a lower life form like a Jiangshi!" Xuanyuan Ying tapped her forehead, and looked at her appraisingly, "Not bad! You're not dumb anymore, you know how to think now..."

"You haven't explained it yet, how you are a General?" Gu Yunlan asked while rubbing her forehead, she was still interested in this. She didn't mind knowing a bit more anyway.

"Must you know?" Xuanyuan Ying is very tall. Even though Gu Yunlan doesn't count as short among women, she still only reaches up to his chin. Of the two people, one person has a lowered head, and the other a raised head. The position seemed a bit weird.

Gu Yunlan massaged her aching neck, and nodded her head, "I really am curious. Even though there is a quote that goes 'curiosity killed the cat', I still don't understand."

Xuanyuan Ying reached out his hand to massage her neck for her, leading her to continue on their way. It could be because the two had combined their blood, but he suddenly thought that the two of them seemed inseparable, such an odd feeling.

He shook his head, shaking away that thought, saying, "Oh? What do you want to know?"

"Didn't you remain unconscious? How could you be a General? Or have you been tricking my Father all along?" Gu Yunlan was somewhat puzzled.

"Who told you that I was fast asleep the entire time? Not even leaving your ancestral room?" Xuanyuan Ying suddenly thought it was laughable, how come she's still so simple even after dying once?

"Isn't that what you said? That you were watching me for twenty years..." Amazingly, Xuanyuan Ying's skill is very precise. So Gu Yunlan asked this comfortably as he massaged the right spot.

"That was to trick you, I received an injury twenty years ago. Then I found that your ancestral room's well is suitable for recovery. So I went there every summer as a result, and saved a child-in-law."

Child-in-law? Her? That's not right, he hasn't said anything about his life's experience. Gu Yunlan was about ask more questions, but was abruptly cut short by him.

"I am a Drought Demon, this fact wasn't a trick. Who's fault is it that you are so easy to trick..." Xuanyuan Ying shrugged his shoulders, who's fault is it that she has such a pure face. He retracted his hand and continued, "Of course, combining blood with you saves the effort by half, however, I still need the qi of slaughter. That's enough, knowing too much isn't good for you, we're here!"

Gu Yunlan halted her footsteps and took a look. Four signs, with simple and unadorned words, decorated the space above the door. It is written in , and she blurted out, "Thousand Year Antique Shop!"