Chapter 27: Never Would Be Given an Inch, Want a Mile!

"We're just going to wait here!" Xuanyuan Ying nodded his head.

"Alright!" The lady boss smiled happily towards the side room and yelled out,"Little Li, go take the two guests into the side room next door. Ready some tea and refreshments!"

An energetic youngster ran out from within the room and led the two to the neighboring room. Only after he had brought in tea and refreshments did he leave the room, closing the door behind himself.

Just as he left, Xuanyuan Ying waved his hand. An invisible screen appearing on the four walls of the room.

"What's this?" Gu Yunlan sat on the sofa and looked at him in confusion.

"Protection!" Xuanyuan Ying poured a cup of tea and took a light sip.

"Why put up protection?"

"Your health is in trouble! I must quickly think about what to do!" Xuanyuan Ying furrowed his brows deeply and sat next to her.

"Ah? How come I don't feel it?" Gu Yunlan hurriedly searched all around, even as far as wanting to look at her back.

"Your breathing has slowed a lot. If only you weren't a mortal, then your physique wouldn't already be known!" Xuanyuan Ying's fingers drummed on the table. The journey in Miao Territory will definitely not go smoothly. Unacceptable, he must think of a way to suppress her physique, otherwise it will attract unneeded trouble.

"Pure Ying Physique? Exactly what type of physique is this?" She really didn't understand why so many people knew of her physique, and how she became so popular? How come she was so safe and sound?

"As long as you cultivate, your physique become more noticeable. If it isn't suppressed, then I'm afraid that even mosquitoes would know of your physique!" Xuanyuan Ying glanced her. Seeing that she was astonished to the point of being speechless, he continued to say, "Pure Yin Physique, is the daughter offspring of when there are Yin sun, moon, and month, a virgin maiden. The first one to harvest her will have their power multiplied by fold!"

"Harvest?" Gu Yunlan's face suddenly flushed red. Pooh pooh! Hold on a minute, she looked at Xuanyuan Ying in surprise. He isn't planning on 'harvesting' her too, right?

"Don't think this senior to be that despicable!" Xuanyuan Ying shot her down unhappily, "If this senior really were to think like that, then you have been taken advantage of on our first meeting. Would there have been the need to painstakingly exchange blood, just to save you?"

That's right, what he said was right. He is Pure Yang Physique, while she is Pure Yin Physique. If he were to suck her dry, it would be very simple and easy!

"Let's exchange blood again right now! In this exchange of blood now, use my blood to suppress your blood to avoid any mishaps during the trip to Miao Territory!" Xuanyuan Ying looked at her fixedly.

This is the first time he had ever asked for someone else's opinion. He had always decided everything himself, never letting anyone question him. Did he give her so many exceptions because of the reason they exchange blood, or is it because he was moved by her death by persecution?

Hearing what he said, Gu Yunlan stretched out her hand without a word and shut her eyes, "Come on! Bite a bit gentler!"

Xuanyuan Ying's pupils flashed. He took her hand and nipped gently on her middle finger. A cold sensation flowed into his mouth, travelling down his throat, and leading into his tendons and blood vessels.

The one who was injured and invaded by corpse poison, Gu Yunlan, had her face turn a frightening white color from the loss of blood! Just when she started to feel dizzy, something warm flowed in through her fingertip. She could only feel warmth everywhere in her body.