Chapter 29: A Noob is Driving the Car, Have Courage

Gu Yunlan who had made up for some sleep on the car suddenly awoke. She took a look at the scenery outside the window. It was almost noon when they had left the city, and now the scenery outside the car was unfamiliar. If she looked outside, Gu City was already getting further and further away. He actually hasn't called her yet, didn't they agree to switch seats?

She looked at the two people behind her sleeping soundly. She suddenly shifted her eyes to suggest softly, "Didn't we say that I could drive? For me to try it out?"

Are you sure? Xuanyuan Ying hinted at her with his eyes. He had clearly understood Gu Yunlan's intention. Seeing her nod her head, he drove the car to the side of the road and gently pulled over, not waking up the two people sleeping in the back.

Gu Yunlan and Xuanyuan Ying switched seats inside the car quickly and softly.

Gu Yunlan looked satisfyingly at herself sitting in the driver's seat, feeling pretty good. Switching gears with the gearshift, she lightly stepped upon the accelerator pedal, driving the car drove slowly and steadily.

The car was very slow, and the road very rough. In the time that she was trying out the car, the two people sleeping shook left and right, not even knowing that the driver had changed.

By the time Gu Yunlan had gotten used to this, there were no more pedestrians on the streets. She stepped onto the accelerator pedal, and the car sped up. What was once an already bumpy ride, became even more shaky due to the increase in speed!

"Ah!" An Jiaona was shook awake, her shriek startling Yangjin awake. The two looked around blankly, frightened.

Seeing the two waking up, Gu Yunlan's pupils deepened. Her hands trembled, causing the car to suddenly twist and turn.

An Jiaona grabbed onto the back seat in alarm, blaming, "Sister, do you know how to drive or not! It's so frightening, it's better to let the General drive!"

The two sitting in the back seats were waved this way and that. The two looked at Gu Yunlan in fear. She doesn't know how to drive, who let her sit there?

"Apologies! A noob is driving, just let me try it out! Just having Xuanyuan Ying drive is tiring for him! How about you guys try too?" Gu Yunlan turned to look at the two people in apology. Her sincere expression made the two people feel embarrassed for blaming her. Who let them not know how to drive either!

"If you don't speed up! We will have to sleep outside tonight!" Xuanyuan Ying's eyes which were closed, suddenly opened to look at the distracted Gu Yunlan as he spoke.

"Careful!" An Jiaona shrieked out loud again, and she shut her eyes in fear. Yangjin lifted his eyes to look towards her, his expression changing drastically at once.

Seeing something wrong with the two people's expression, she immediately turned her head. The car drove along crookedly, almost as if it were about to drive off the road, driving directly towards the forest by the roadside. In a calm and unhurried manner, she turned the steering wheel, swerving the car the other way...

The car finally stopped. The doors of the backseat fiercely swung open, and the two people ran off with pale faces.

Gu Yunlan sat at the driver's seat as she looked on in satisfaction at the vomiting pair outside. Shaking them up would probably make those two sitting in the backseats carsick!

Xuanyuan Ying opened his eyes slowly, and said coldly, "Because of your shaking delay, we will probably have to sleep outside tonight!"

"Ya! This means I've got to speed up even more!" Gu Yunlan looked remorseful, "It's all my fault for not knowing how to drive! This time, I will definitely do my best to drive properly!"