What did you do?

Stiles pov
"Jared, you suck! Hey, somebody grab some towels or a mop or a new bus." Coach yelled as we pulled the bus over because Jared vomited everywhere.
"This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this." Alison said when she looked at Scott wound in the bathroom.

"Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" I asked

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help?" Alison asked

"We gotta do something."

"You know, it could be psychological. Somatoformic. A physical illness from a psychogenic cause. Yes, it's all in his head." Lydia says

"All in his head? Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."

"So what do we do?" Alison asked

"Stitch him up. I'm serious. Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing." Lydia said.

Maisy's pov
"Maisy please turn the sign on the front door to "closed." This could take a while" Deaton sighed.

"Okay" I agreed walking to change the sign, I flip the sign just as Aiden comes out of the back and sits on one of the waiting room chairs.

"Are you okay?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"I don't know" Aiden mumbled causing me to pull him into a hug.

Stiles pov
Scott wakes up from being passed out, looks down at his stitches then looks to Alison and say. "Did you do that?"

"Yeah." Alison replied

"Can you stand?" I asked Scott nodded

Alison's pov
"I'm not leaving him." I spoke referring to Scott

"Then we have to leave the car." Lydia said.

"Sounds good."

Maisy's pov.
I was sitting on Aiden lap threading my fingers though his hair with one hand and holding his hand with the other, while Kali sat a few seats down from us glancing wiredly at me every once and a while.

A blind man walked in Aiden and Kali stood up quickly Aiden moving me behind him as the man looks at us.

"You must be Maisy. Ethan told me about you. He said he was worried you were distracting Aiden, now I can see why. The connection between you two is strong. I am Deucalion" The man introduced.

"You don't have to worry about her, She's not a distraction Deucalion, I'm focused" Aiden assured.

"Then you won't mind letting me have a look at her." Deucalion agreed, Aiden looked worried and I knew this wasn't going to end well if I didn't go to Deucalion. So I walked over to Deucalion. He raised his hand and grabbed the back of my neck lightly making me extremely uncomfortable.

"Hmm it makes sense now, you're mates"

"That's impossible mates are a myth" Kali says confused.

"Not impossible, just very rare" Deucalion said before quickly pulling my neck to his mouth biting me. I screamed and he let go of me, Aiden rushing over to steady me as I almost fell from Deucalion pushing me away.

"What did you do?" Aiden growled holding me in his arms.

"What I had to. She was weak, I made her strong. It's the only way you'll ever get to be with her, she has to be like us" Deucalion said walking out the back.

"I'm sorry" Aiden apologised as he held me.

"It's not your fault" I sniffled

Stiles pov
"All right. Let's go over this one more time. So it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like, a dark druid of some kind." I said talking to Lydia on the bus.

"Or actually is a dark druid."

"A Darach. " I concluded.

"You know... Some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle."

"So we got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid."

"Yeah." Lydia sighed.

Alison's pov
"You know, if he's really dead, it's not your fault. Scott" I soothed referring to Derek.

"Maybe. But remember that whole thing that we talked about where I wasn't accusing you of being there, and if you were there you shouldn't be? Thanks for not listening."

"What?" Scott asked after noticing I was staring

"I was just looking at your eyes. " 

Deucalions pov
"How's our patient?" I asked deaton

"Out cold." He responded

"And the prognosis?"

"Surprisingly optimistic. He's gonna make it."

"Hm. I think you might've overestimated his odds." I said walking out to the waiting room where I noticed Maisy's bite had heal nicely.

"I'm sorry Kali he's not going to make it, there is nothing that we can do now but give him a quick death" I explain

"How?" Kali asked on the verge of tears

"Maisy. She needs to become an alpha."

"Do it" Kali said leaving the clinic.

"Deucalion?" Aiden asked hoping I didn't mean what he thought.

"She has to"

"Has to what?" Maisy asked the smell of her tears proving to me that she has been crying.

"He wants you to kill Ennis" Aiden tells.

"Not kill, free. He's in so much pain Maisy. You can help him"

"I can't" Maisy mumbled causing me to go and rip her away from Aiden and walk towards the back dragging her behind me.

"Aiden don't" she bossed as Aiden growled and beard his teeth. Aiden listens to her and stays in the waiting room.

"Please don't make me" Maisy whimpers as I force her claws to come out and brought them to Ennis's throat.

"It's for the best" I said as I dragged her claws along Ennis's neck and left her as she collapsed to the floor

Aidens pov
As soon as Deucalion left I ran to Maisy and hugged her as she cried.

"I'm sorry" I repeated over and over again while I tried to soothe her.

A/N- I don't know some of you really smart people out there might have suspected this plot twist but I thought it would be cool. Comment what you think of it and if you have any ideas you'd like to add.