Psychotic, Mass Murdering Girlfriend

Jennifer's pov
"Derek? Derek, where are you?" I asked running into his loft.
"Right here." He said I ran to him and hugged him.
"Thank God. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them.
"From who?" Derek asked
"Scott, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."
"What is it?"
"Promise you'll listen to me."
"I promise." Derek said. I started to kiss him but he didn't kiss back so I pulled away.
"They're already here, aren't they? So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"
"We told him you're the one killing people."
"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."I said
"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked
"These boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way" I said to Derek
"What if we can? My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it... and it can be used against you." Scott said.
"Mistletoe?" I asked just as it splashed me revealing my true form.
"Derek, wait, wait! You need me."I said
"What are you?"
"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him!"
"Mistletoe." Derek said after talking on the phone for a few seconds before hanging up and grabbing my throat to strangle me.
"Her life... it's in my hands" I said to Derek before turning to stiles.
"Stilinski, you'll never find him." I said causing Derek to let me down.
"That's right. You need me. All of you. You should know I'm not doing this because I have to. I want to. I could still run, and you wouldn't have an easy time stopping me. But I don't want your sister to die. I'm only doing what I had to do."
"Shut up" Derek said.

Stiles pov
"What's that?" Scott asked looking at my bat as we arrived at the hospital
"Well, you got claws. I got a bat."
"Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." Melissa aske noticing us enter the hospital
"We're here for Cora."
"What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?"
"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Scott said.
"The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."
"Got it. Okay." Scott said as we walked towards Cora's room, only to see peter flying out of it.
"We got a problem. Big problem." I said noticing the twins in their conjoined alpha form.
"Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing." Scott said.
"All we want is her." They said talking about miss Blake.

Isaacs pov
"I can't get a hold of Derek or Scott. How's Lydia?" I asked Allison
"She's got bruising on her neck. They're taking her to a hospital downtown because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated." She responded
"The storm's that bad?"
"It will be. And I overheard an EMT saying the backup generators might be too old to last if the power goes out." Alison said
"Beacon Memorial... that's where Cora is, right?" I said
"I'm taking the two of you home." Chris said
"No, I have to get to the hospital. I can't leave Cora there with just Peter."
"I'll drive." Chris said

Deucalions pov
"You're him, aren't you?" Melissa McCall said looking at me.
"Him?" I asked.
"The bad guy. "
"You have no idea."

Maisy's pov
"You hesitated." I heard Aiden yell to Ethan and followed the voice
"I pulled back. There's a difference." Ethan said.
"They're protecting her." Aiden said as I turn a corner to see them.
"They don't have a choice!" Ethan said
"Neither do we! If all these sacrifices, all these bodies piling up, if it's actually giving her the power to get rid of us, then we need to take any chance we can to get rid of her." Aiden said.
"Where are they?" I asked walking up to Aiden and grabbing his hand seeing that he was stressed.
"Use your senses" Aiden said calmly now that I was in his presence.
"I don't know how"
"Just concentrate babe, you can do it"
"Where's the big guy?" I faintly heard stiles say.
"This way" I said following the faint voices.
"That's my girl" Aiden said.

Stiles pov
"Shh, quiet." Derek said.
"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" I said
"Stiles, they're still out there." Scott said
"And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" I said
"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott said
"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. I noticed Maisy wasn't with you in the loft which means she with them, So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." Miss Blake said walking through the door.
"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her" I said.
"Not until I'm safe." Miss Blake said.
"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her" Peter said.
"Works for me." Derek said.
"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion... Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." Melissas voice said over the loud speaker.
"He's not gonna hurt her. He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." Miss Blake said.
"What does she mean?" Derek asked
"You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Miss Blake answered for Scott.

Maisy's pov
"He won't really hurt her right?" I asked after hearing my mum over the loud speaker.
"Right?" I asked again when Ethan and Aiden hesitated
"We'll get Jennifer. You go find Deucalion.... Just in case" Ethan said. I gave them a worried look beginning to walk away before Aiden grabbed my wrist.
"Be careful" he said.
"You too" I whispered pecking him on the lips and leaving to find Deucalion and my mum.

Peters pov
"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks."Jennifer said.
"A true Alpha." I said realising what she was talking about.
"What's that?" Stiles asked
"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott." I said
"It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." Scott said referring to Cora.
"Scott, your mom..." Stiles said.
"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here." Scott said.
"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Derek said
"I'll distract them." Scott said
"You mean fight them." Derek said matter of factly.
"Whatever I have to do." Scott said
"I'll help you." Derek said
"Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek." Jennifer said.
"I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." I said
"An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon? " stiles asked.
"Something better than a baseball bat." I said as everyone started shuffling through the draws.
"Epinephrine?" Scott asked
"That's only gonna make him stronger." Derek said.
"How strong?" I asked, causing Derek to look at me and shot me with the Epinephrine.
"All right, boys. Let's rumble."