She's gone

Scotts pov
"Stiles! Stiles, open the door!" I said to stiles who was locked in the back of the ambulance with Cora.
"Sorry." He said unlocking it.
"Help me get him in." I said referring to Peter
"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles asked.
"I have to go back for them and my mum." I said
"Okay, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing, and I just saw the twins, like, 30 seconds ago." Stiles said.
"Stay here." I said leaving him to go get Derek, Jennifer and my mum.

Deucalions pov
"You should have kept his mother." Kali said earning a growl from Maisy.
"Calm down little one" I said to Maisy.
"You have a soft spot for them." Kali said.
"I have an investment I'm trying to mature. If you want to talk about soft spots, let's talk about Jennifer Blake. Or... what was her name again?"
"Julia." Kali said.
"You knew her?" Maisy asked.
"She was my emissary." Kali said before turning to me.
"I didn't understand why I had to kill her too. She was harmless. But I did it because you wanted me to. I did everything you asked to be a part of this pack."
"You did it to be with Ennis, so don't point that accusing toe at me. And as for harmless, how harmless does she look now?" I asked.
"I thought she was dead."
"Did you?" I asked
"Are you asking... if maybe there was a moment of uncertainty? That when I walked away thinking she was dead, that maybe I turned back? And maybe I saw her there, lying perfectly still, but I focused my hearing anyway. Listened to the sound of her heart still beating, still fighting for life, and I thought, "I could go back and finish it, or I could let someone I love die peacefully." And maybe I just kept walking." Kali said.
"My heart bleeds for you, Kali. Apparently hers could have bled a little more." I said.

Melissas pov
"He just let me go, said it was a gesture of goodwill. No other reason." I said.
"He had to have a reason. I don't think he does anything without a reason." Scott said.
"Well, if that means I should continue to be profoundly terrified, then don't worry about it. I got that covered. As for the reasoning, that could have something to do with Maisy being by his side, you want to explain that to me Scott?"
"Umm... Not really" Scott said scratching the back of his neck.
"Whatever happened there I'm relying on you to fix it" I said.
"I'm working on it" Scott said bashfully.

Derek's pov
"You can't beat them." I said to Jennifer
"Are you sure about that? Boyd asked you right before he died, what happens to a werewolf during a lunar eclipse? You didn't get the chance to tell him, but you know, don't you? What happens, Derek? During the total lunar eclipse?"
"We lose all our power."

Isaacs pov
"Come on, we gotta go. Drive, you idiot." Peter said once he got Cora in the car.
"I can't. Not without Scott." I said
"Come on, you want the Argents dead too? Make a choice! Oh, for the love of God! Go, now!" Peter said
"All right! " I said driving off.

Maisy's pov
"Mum! Mum!" Scott came onto the roof yelling.
"She's gone. Guardians" I said.
"Scott. If you were with me, I could've told you what it meant. I could've warned you. Let me help you, Scott. Let's help each other. You help me catch her, and I'll help you get your mother and Stiles's father back." Deucalion said.
"You knew and you didn't tell me" Scott said accusingly at me.
"We were trying to stop Jennifer from taking her, if you would have just trusted it was for good reason than we wouldn't be in this mess. Do you really think I would put mum in harms way? I was trying to safe her Scott, while you were chumming up with the enemy. Deucalion knows how to find her. Help us" I said.
"Scott. Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him." Stiles said running onto the roof.
"I don't know what else to do." Scott said.
"No, there's ...Scott, there's got to be something else, okay? We always... we always have a plan B." Stiles said.
"Not this time. I'm gonna find your dad. I promise" Scott said taking off with us as stiles yelled for him.
"We'll find them Scotty" I said grabbing his hand in comfort.

Derek's pov
"Where is she?" I asked stiles from his spot on the roof.
"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom."
"She took her?"
"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."
"What about Cora?" I asked
"Got away with Isaac.

Stiles's pov
"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm? " Agent Mccall asked me
"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."
"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?"
"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."
"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"
"I don't know what happened here. I was stuck in the elevators the whole time."
"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?"
"What name?"
*
"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role i haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris argent said.
"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Alison said.
"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me."
"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Alison said.
"There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place." Chris said.
"And you're one of them." Alison commented
"Then let's not wait around to see the next move. Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."
"You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" I asked
"I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you"