E I G H T

"About our relationship..."

I paused. Sejeong beside me keep hitting me, giggling like crazy.

"Shut all that cheesy stuff and let's think about what we wanna do." I ignore him slightly.

"Don't you wanna know about me? Maybe my name?" He whispers in my ears, tickling me.

"Gosh! Don't you ever know the mean of..."

He pecks me on my cheeks. "Mean of give up? Sorry but no, I don't."

"Heol.. Yena ~ I know you like it right?" Sejeong teases me.

"Stop,Sejeong. Please..." I hold my anger. Does all the newbies think I'm easy, to fall into all their traps?

"Mianhae, Yena.. Let's really discuss." Sejeong becomes serious as soon as I told her to stop.

"I'm Jihoon and he's Woojin. We have skills in dance. Do both of you have the skills?" The other boy asks us. Both Sejeong and I just stay quiet, meeting each other eyes.

"Ah.. It's okay. We will teach both of you together. Let's get started."

All of us stand up to get ready for the lessons. "I'll partner with Yena and Sejeong with Woojin. Is it okay?"

I just nod but in my heart I feel super duper happy cuz I can escape from that Woojin boy. But he looks at Jihoon, unsatisfied.

"Why you're with Yena? I should be with her. I'm the one that approach her to be in her group." Woojin starts to tug on Jihoon's shirt.

Damn. I think a fight will happen. Their voices are attracting the others including the teacher looking at our direction.

"Woojin-ah. Why you are like this?! If you're unhappy,  just said it!" Jihoon takes Woojin's hands off him.

A fist bumps on Jihoon's cheek, making him staggered back. I quickly stop them by back hugging Woojin.

"Stop.. Don't make other's hurt. I hate that. If you want me to stay close with you, stop this childish things. He's your friend, you know him more than you know me." I said in the embrace.

His tense body finally relaxes. Sejeong and the other students help Jihoon to go to the infirmary. Woojin takes off my hands and turns around facing me.

"What you said is true.. I shouldn't do this. What should I do now?" He seems speechless.

His other friends help calming him down. The whole class is in mess so it's cancelled. I make up my mind to visit Jihoon.

"Whatever the best for you... Just visit him. I know he will forgive you, Woojin" I tell him before walking out the room.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

I knock the infirmary's door and enter into the room. Luckily, all the girls already left. I search for Jihoon's bed and head to him.

"Jihoon.. Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

Jihoon startled when he saw me as he is munching on biscuits, maybe from the girls. He nods and continue eating like a chipmunk.

"I'm sorry. I'm the fault of all of this.. If you tell the principal, I'll  accept it. It's really my fault.. For hurting someone rich like you." I tell him, looking at the floor.

He holds my hands and smiles. "It's okay. I'm really fine. I know Woojin is quite temper. He became mad just now because maybe he's stress out of something. I'm not the one who used to hold grudges, don't worry. Don't feel guilty, Yena. I save you in my heart~"

I somehow feel thankful for his positive attitude

I somehow feel thankful for his positive attitude. I smile back at him with ease. "Don't you want to share some cookies?" I tease him, making both of us chuckled.

He shoves it into my mouth, stopping me from teasing him again. It feels great to see him smile although things were hard before. I really hope their friendship is still happening.

"Yena.. What will you say if both of us really fight for you? I mean to win your heart.."

I stop on munching. "Mwo? (What?)"

"If we both like you.." Jihoon continues.

"I.. I cannot accept it if I break your friendship just because stupid love. I know that love is hurt."

"But if you are hurt, just let me be the doctor to heal your heart.."

"Park Jihoon! I'm not kidding." I said.

"I'm not kidding too.." He winks at me cutely.

"Whatever. Woojin will visit you soon, he promised. I'm going to the cafeteria. Bye~" I walk out.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

Once I enter the cafeteria, I welcomed by foods thrown at me. I stand there, flustered. A few footsteps approaching me.

"This is what you get for making our Jihoon hurt. Babo (Idiot)" The girl said to me while tugging on my hair.

"Stop messing with her!"

T B C