4 T E E N

"She missed me, that's why she came."

I knew that voice. That dolphin laughs and husky voice. It's that tall Guanlin boy. He clings to me, closing the gap between me and him.

"Woah! The ship sailed again. Guanlin and Yena together." Seonho claps his hands while whistling in happiness.

"What's commotion.. Yoo Seonho? How can you enter?" Daehwi asks him.

"Don't you remember, you gave me a spare key once?" Seonho explains.

"Ah.. But Minhyun hyung is at the dining room. Join us if you haven't eat breakfast." Daehwi walks back to the dining room, leaving Guanlin and Seonho with me.

"Hyung.. Let's compete again. I want to win this time. Yena will be our cheerleader." Seonho challenges Guanlin.

"I'm on. But let's get a team with hyungs." Guanlin smirks.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

I sit on the spectator's seats, watching them dividing into teams before getting ready to play. I wonder whether Seonho's team is stronger or still be Guanlin.

"Yena! Which team will you choose? Guanlin hyung or mine?" Seonho asks.

I look at both team. Okay, Guanlin's team have too many good players. But I still want to support Seonho cuz we have been friends for a long time.

"I choose Yoo Seonho's one!" I shout while showing him some hearts.

"If the team you choose lose... You have to grant the winning team wishes." Daniel bets.

I gulped. "I'm on. I'm not a coward like a some of you!"

"Let's get it started." Ong claps, signalling that the game started.

I can't help but watched nervously. I really hope that Seonho will win this. But all those hopes shattered as the buzzer number shows that times up. Sadly, Seonho's team loses by a few points.

He comes to me and hugging me with sweaty shirts. "Mianhae Yena.. I can't grant your hopes."

"Don't worry Seonho. It's just a game. Can you please get off me? You're smelly and sweaty. Dirty..." I try to free myself from his sweaty embrace.

"But Jaehwan hyung is dirtier." He teases Jaehwan.

"Yah! Yah! This kid really.." Jaehwan chases Seonho around the basketball court.

I sighed and think about what wishes will I grant for the winners. Guanlin, Jihoon, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daniel and Ong.

I take a look at my phone, checking the clock. It's 10:00 am. I wonder what time should I go back and how to make my mom trust me.

Daniel sits beside me, drinking a bottle of water in just one go. I look at him amazed but still thinking about my problems.

"Yena.. Can you wipe off the sweats on my face?" He tells me, turning his face facing mine.

His white pale skin is covered with sweats dripping down on his shirt. I take the towel next to him and wiping it off. I gently rub the towel all over his face although I hate him. I really want to throw it into his face tbh.

He suddenly holds on my hand, stopping my action. "Are you worried about something? I feel that your touch is different than usual." He mutters.

Wow. He's such a pro. By my gestures, he can know inside of me. I should be careful with him.

"Ah.. It's just a little thing." I answer him, continuing wiping his face.

He pushes my hand off from his face. I confused by his action, "Euigeon-ah.. Wae? Is it enough?"

He leans closer to me, making me lean on the ground panicked. His face is just a few centimeters from mine. He smirks and grabs both of my wrists, locking it with him.

"Yena.. Don't lie. I swear it's not little." He whispers.

"Jisung!! Daniel is..."

He cuts off my word by planting the sweet plump lips of him onto mine. Great, yesterday is Jihoon and today is this peach-like boy.

I struggle to get out from his grips. I don't want someone to kiss me again. I promise myself he will get more than a fist from me, Kang Daniel.

"Yah! Daniel! This is too much! Can't you see she hate it." Minhyun pulls Daniel off from my petite body.

Finally I can breathe. But I can't help to keep brush off his lips stamp on my lips. I feel relieved thanks to Minhyun. Is it me or he's the only one that looks fine in my eyes? What are you saying Yena? You should stay straight. Don't fall on any of them. Their dangerous...

Or maybe not...

T B C

A/N
I know that this story becomes a bit heavy to understand. I'll try to make it fun again. I'll do my best n happy reading 💕