2 E N T Y - 4

"Am I disturbing both of you?"

I step back from Seungwoo. "Mianhae, Minhyun.. I'm overreacting. Let's enter my house."

Once I unlock the door, I walk in, welcoming both of them into my house. I noticed that Seungwoo and Minhyun sit quite far away from each other.

"Minhyun, can you help treating Seungwoo's bruised face? I want to prepare some fritters for you." I walk away in purpose.

I watch them from the kitchen. Minhyun dabs some of antiseptic onto Seungwoo's cheeks. Seungwoo winced in pain, making Minhyun panics.

I just let them be. After a few minutes, I can heard both of laughing together. I smiled and walking to them with some fritters.

"Wah! What's that?" Seungwoo excitedly asks.

"It's grapefruit, Seungwoo~" Minhyun answers while taking a piece of the fruits on the plate.

"Thank you, Minhyun... Seungwoo." I stopped for a while as I felt a bead of tears falls from my eyes.

"Yena.. Why? Who did something bad to you?" Minhyun asks worried.

I just shake my head, showing him my gummy smile. Seungwoo caresses my back, whispering 'everything is fine'. Who knows I have already became an easy girl who cries because of small matter.

"I'm going to explain to you at home, Minhyun hyung." Seungwoo answers for me instead of my own answer.

"Urm.. Minhyun, why you're here?" I try to change the subject.

"Ah.. I want to give something to you." He said while searching for something in his trousers pocket.

He gives me a box of necklace. I don't know whether I should take it or not. It's too valuable to be taken. He puts the box on my palm with smiling face. I feel burden but what can I do.

"Gumawo.. Minhyun-shi. But can I not accept it?" I sincerely thank him.

"Just take it.. My sister gave me a long time ago and it brings me a good luck. So, I don't want you to face with bad luck. Wear it~ it must be beautiful to someone like you." He praises.

I open the box, making Seungwoo busybody looking at the necklace too. It's key shaped and silver in colour. I can't help but it's look beautiful.

"Urm..  It's not that beautiful." Seungwoo said.

I nudged him as hard as I can, shutting up his mouth. "What?" He winced in pain.

"I will never lose this beautiful present. I... Appreciate it, Minhyun." I smile happily.

Seungwoo just glares at us, pulling Minhyun away. "We gonna get back home. I'm afraid your mom would back home at anytime. So, goodbye Yena." He greets.

Seungwoo, don't tell me that you are jealous too?

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena!!" Sejeong shouts in happiness and hugs me as soon as she saw me.

"Sejeong~ you're already here! I miss you so bad." I expressed my joyful heart.

"Yena, you want to know what happened yesterday?"

"What?" I asked by looking at her face.

"Sungwoon.. He confessed to me. I mean.. I never thought someone like him will be the one.."

"I know. I saw both of you kissing." I smirk, walking to my locker.

"You saw? But what I saw was you and Daniel were together."

As soon as I heard Daniel's name, I stopped from taking the books from my locker. I take a deep breath, acting like I'm okay. I don't want Sejeong knows what happened.

I turned around, accidentally bumped into someone. I look at the figure. Kang Daniel. I back off, leaning on the locker's door.

"Ah.. Yena, I'm sorry. Are you okay..." He lends me a hand.

A hand suddenly parries his hand. "Don't make her hurt again. Hyung.. Aren't yesterday still not enough?"

I look at the hand. I know who's hand is that. "Guanlin..."

He drags me away from the corridor, drawing attention of the other students including Sejeong. I can heard that Daniel keep calling my name and it's getting further away.

After a few runs, Guanlin finally stops. He panted heavily, some sweats are dripping down his face.

"Guanlin-ah.. Why you did that?" I asked while taking out my handkerchief, wiping his sweats.

"Cuz I know you already hurt yesterday.. Seungwoo hyung told all of us except Daniel." He explains.

"Ah.. Actually it's not that..."

"I do this because I like you!"

T B C