2 E N T Y - 2

"Don't... Be loyal to me only."

I paused when I heard that. Daniel is right behind me, his breathe through the nape of my neck make me cringe.

"Urm... Have they finished?" I ask him slowly.

"No, they still haven't."

"But take off your hand. I'm not a kid anymore." I pull his hands away from my eyes.

He pushes me to the wall, pinned me. "What.. What are you going to do?" I panicked.

He approached me until our nose touches on each other. He gazes at my face, smirking. "So... You're afraid when I did this, right?" He said.

He moves closer, his lips graze on some of the surface of my lips. "Should I continue?" He chuckles.

"Yena... And Daniel?" Sejeong's voice is right in front of us.

I quickly push Daniel off from me, clearing my throat acting like nothing's happened. "Ouh? Sejeong-ah.. How's your fever?" I change the topic.

"I'm feeling better now. Thanks Yena, Sungwoon and Daniel for coming." Sejeong smiles.

She then nudge me, whispering into my ears. "Yena... Can we talk about something in my room?"

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena, you know what... Sungwoon confessed to me! I feel so WOW. I never thought someone like him come to me. I feel so glad." Sejeong shrieks.

I tapped her shoulder and smirks, "Sashil (Actually) I already know it. Sungwoon told me that he likes you so much."

"Really? Yena... Why don't you tell me?"

"Cuz you're not at school today. Also, my phone died."

"Aigoo.. I think this is the best moment in life." Sejeong can't stop smiling.

"Yes. And congratulations Sejeong, you finally got a boyfriend that you always wonder to have."

"But Yena.. When will you have one? All the others newbies still there, single." Sejeong chuckles.

My mind suddenly turn serious. I take a deep breath and answer her, "But Sejeong.. Which one should I choose when all of them confessed?"

"They all did?!"

I cupped her mouth as quick as I can. "Sejeong.. I can't let Daniel heard this. You know.. Woojin, Jihoon and Daniel already said that they like me. I tell them that I need time. But I'm afraid I'm too waiting for it."

"Heol ~ Since when Yena changes like this.. I never seen this side of you before." Sejeong caresses my back.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Thank you for everything today guys. You guys should go back home now. It's already 6pm." Sejeong tells us.

"Tell me if you're still sick. I'll come." Sungwoon said while pinching both of Sejeong's squishy cheeks.

"Did both of them already... Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" Daniel asks quietly. I nod, watching the real life drama in front of me.

"Let's go now. Let them live their own world." Daniel drags me far away from the lovebirds.

"Kang Daniel. Please stop dragging me. I can walk." I whined.

He stops. Weirdly, he is not mad at me like before. I turn to look at him. Now I know why he stopped and silent.

It's Ong Seungwoo.

"Daniel, are you having fun dragging her wherever you want?" Seungwoo glares at Daniel.

Daniel slightly walks beside him, ignoring his words. I tapped Daniel's hand continuously, telling him to let my hand go. Inversely, he grabs my hand stronger than before.

"Ahh!" I winced in pain, but he stills walking straight without knowing how my condition behind here.

Seungwoo holds my other hand, making me stopped from being attracted to Daniel. "Seung... Seungwoo." I stuttered.

"Daniel stops it, please." Seungwoo tries to calm Daniel down.

"Why?! So that you can take her from me with your funny behavior!" Daniel broke in anger.

"Look at her hand!" Seungwoo shows my hand to Daniel.

Daniel lets my hand away, tremble. He looks panic. "Am... Am I the one who did this?"

"Yes! She didn't want to follow you. I can't understand why you pushed her to follow you instead!" Seungwoo releases his anger.

Their commotion at the public make all the passerby looking at them. I stop Seungwoo before he takes any harsh actions. I know both of them are so close, even among their friends they're known as OngNiel.

"Ong Seungwoo... It's okay. It's not that hurt. I'm strong, don't worry." I calmed Seungwoo down.

"Yena.. Can't you not be with him? He's dangerous." He states.

"...dangerous?"

T B C

A/N::
I'm backeu 😄 I'll update everyday as always ^^