2 E N T Y - 5

"I do this because I like you!"

I look at him, shocked. "Guanlin.. I'm.."

"I know you're gonna reject me, right?" He tries to walk away.

I grab his hand, stopping his steps. "Give me time to accept this. I'm not gonna reject you this early. I'm not that bad." I smiled.

He hugs me tightly, thanking me continuously. "I never have someone that not rejecting me early. You're the first girl that letting me not feel hurt."

I hug him back and whispered, "I know how hurtful it will be if I did that."

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Song Yena, the principal is calling you to go to his office." The class president tells me.

"Me?!" I'm shocked. I never did anything wrong nowadays. Why all of sudden he wants to meet me?

As I walk to his office, a hand holds onto mine. I turn around and stopped for a while. "Bae.. Bae Jinyoung. What are you doing?"

"Lemme follow you. I just... Don't have anything to do." He shrugs.

After a few walks, Jinyoung and I finally arrived in front of principal office. I take a deep breath before entering the office alone.

"Good morning sir and director. It's have been a long time since I went here." I smirked.

An envelope is thrown into me. My pride hurts. I just let the envelope on the floor. I glare at both of the powerful man.

"What's this?" I asked annoyingly.

"Are you blind? That's some money." The principal said while sipping on his coffee.

"Money? For what? Seolma..."

"Yeah, go to study oversea and never step in this school again." He sternly said.

"What have I done?! In this whole week, I just stayed quiet. Show me what I have done!" I shout, making Jinyoung barges in the office.

"Yena.. Calm down." Jinyoung pulls me backward.

I free myself from him and step in front. "I said prove to me!"

The director approaches me and throws a few papers on my figure. I just take a deep breath, picking up the papers examining each one. All the headlines of the paper stated about Seungwoo and Daniel's quarrel.

"You're the one that did all of this, right?" The director holds my chin, making me looking at him.

Jinyoung pushes the director's hand off mine. "She's not the one that did all of that!" He protects me.

"Jinyoung.. Don't." I whispered to him, pushing him behind.

"Bae Jinyoung! What happened to you?! Why you act this way?!" The director yells at Jinyoung. He then stares at me and splashes over his coffee to me. Great, now my uniform smells caffeine like.

"You have change the boys to be bad person! I know that the first day I meet you, you should expelled from here!" He shouts.

"Director! She's not the one that turned all of us.."

"Shut up, Bae Jinyoung!" The director cuts Jinyoung's words, making the boy flustered.

"Yes.. I'm the one that change all of them. What do you want to do next?" I bit my lips, thinking about his unfair means.

"Song Yena! Don't! You're not going to be here again!" Jinyoung cries. I smiled at him bitterly.

"Take that money and go to other school. Your presence here sickening and make this school worsen." The director walks away.

"Director!" Jinyoung shouts.

I look at him. He is kneeling down, seriously looking at the director. "Please! She's not.."

"Jinyoung.. Just let me go.." I said while tapping his shoulders.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

I packed up all my things. Sejeong and Seonho keep asking me why. I just answer them, "I will not be here again. I'll continue studying at other school."

"Why? Did you done anything wrong?" Seonho worries.

"I admit that I did the wrong things... Although I am not the one doing it.." I sincerely explain.

"Yena... Why?" Sejeong still unsatisfied.

The class door suddenly slid open loudly. Everyone is looking at the door. It's Jinyoung. He walks to me with a quick steps. Before I could explain to him, he hugs me tightly.

"I really hope that you will be back here again.. I'll be missing you." He sobs.

"Jinyoung.. I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Yena!! What happened?! Is what I heard just now is true?!" Jaehwan yells, panicked.

"Don't leave us.. We just planned to graduate with you." Jihoon shows his sad face.

I break Jinyoung's hug and facing them. "But the more I be here, I think all of you will just fight against each other just to win my heart.."

"But I like that competition..."

T B C