2 E N T Y - 1

"Cuz she will be by my side, not you.."

Both Jinyoung and I look at the voice owner. It's Woojin came from nowhere. He pulls me, breaking me from Jinyoung's embrace.

"I confessed to her first." Woojin brags.

I push him further. I feel uneasy when he did this kind of small talk. Why must he tells others about this?

His friends all shocked, looking at me. I bit my lips, don't know how to answer that bragging. "I still didn't accept it, Woojin. Must you tell them about this? I said I need times to consider about it right?" I sternly warn him.

"Yena.. I'm sorry. Are you mad?" He worried.

I sighed. "I have tell you before. You know your friends more than you know me. Do you know how they feel right now?"

He shakes his head and examines the faces of his friends. He quickly apologize, "Mianhada, chinguya. I'm crossing the line."

"It's okay, Woojin. Soon, we will confess to her too.." Seungwoo explains.

I coughed, shocked to hear it. "Love is war. I swear we will fight among each other soon." Minhyun speaks out his mind.

I feel uneasy about this. Don't said that he really mean it?

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Sungwoon, let's visit Sejeong now." I ask Sungwoon while packing up my things.

"Okay.."

"My Yena.. Where are you going with Sungwoon?" Daniel asks me.

"It's not your business and don't call me yours." I glare at him and walk away with Sungwoon.

"Let me go with you." Daniel clings to me all of sudden.

I try to push him off but he won't budge. I sighed and just walk with Sungwoon and him. Suddenly, we bumped into Haknyeon, Sewoon and Jaehwan.

"Ouh? Sungwoon? Daniel? And..." Haknyeon asks.

"She's my girlfriend, Song Yena." Daniel intertwines his fingers with mine. I nudge him as Jaehwan stares at him angrily.

"Jaehwan-ah, you don't even said that Daniel has a girlfriend." Sewoon shocked.

"Ah.. I also don't remember about it. Ahaha.." Jaehwan shows his fake smile.

I pull Sungwoon's hand, leaving Daniel behind after I yank off his hand. He runs to me, circling his arms on my waist. "Yah ~ why don't you wait for me?" He whines.

"Let go off me or I'll never let you come with us." I strictly speaking.

He backs off and nods like a cute puppy. He stays walking beside me, but not too close. I like this distance more.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Arrived, Sungwoon. Do you want to enter first?" I give Sungwoon a look.

"Where are we? This house truly not my style." Daniel shakes his head.

I hit his shoulder, pointing to Sungwoon who is glaring at him. Daniel quickly apologize and smiles.

I whisper to him, "It's Sejeong house. She's sick that's why she couldn't come to school."

Daniel shows his 'o' mouth, signalling he understand. "But.. What's it matter with..."

"Can I? I'm afraid she will be shocked.." Sungwoon cuts Daniel's words.

"I already told her that I will came with some of the newbies. So.. Just go in first." I push Sungwoon in.

He knocks the door while calling Sejeong's name. As soon after a few knocks, the door opens. Sejeong's mom greets him, "Ouh? Hello. Are you Sejeong's friends?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, aunty. We want to visit her. We heard that she's sick." He said sweetly.

"Ah, yeah. She got a fever. I'm going to the hospital for my appointment with doctor. I'm sorry but can you look for her quite long time." Her mom looks busy.

"Of course we can. Hope that you will be healthy." He wishes Sejeong's mother.

"Since when he be this polite? Geez~" Daniel suppresses the inside of his heart.

"Kang Daniel!" I quietly mad at him.

As we enter Sejeong's house, I give Sungwoon the direction to Sejeong's room. He rushes to the direction without waiting for Daniel and I.

"Heol... Why he's like eager to go? Like wanna go to the toilet." Daniel speaks out.

"Kang Euigeon! Follow me." I walk to Sejeong's room, leaving him behind.

"Yena.. Why are we here? And why Sungwoon the one who wants to come here?" He asks me a lot.

I just sighed and continue walking. I twist the knob open, an unexpected things happened. I can't help but looking at Sungwoon and Sejeong, shocked.

They're kissing deeply.

A hand covers my eyes as quick as the time ticks.

"Don't.. Be loyal to me only."

T B C

P/S
No updates on 6-7/10/17 cuz I'm going to a camping. Hope noted.

School 101 || WANNAONEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara