1 : 2

PART ONE : ADORING
"your a sculptured masterpiece, an unknown
sculptured masterpiece."

THIRD PERSON -

She was stunning, and for Joshua Bradley to say that, meant that it was something special.

Josh knew what a beautiful person was, he wasn't one to throw around the word quite so easily unlike his other friends. People have no idea what's beautiful these days, we've made visual representations of what we think deems as 'attractive', those plans being set in stone by supermodels who flaunt their tall thin bodies. Joshua however, knew what was attractive.

Josh had his artistic eye on every girl he sees, most are just bog standard, not beautiful, nor ugly. Those were the bland girls, the people Josh disliked the idea of drawing them, simply they weren't good enough, you need someone with something more, a spark, a twinkle, a glimpse of light.

Then they're where the ones who were ugly, Josh didn't call them ugly however, he referred to them as personality drawings, ones that you need to dig further into, as sad as it was, people didn't want to observe a drawing of someone who's look were below the standards we had set. Josh didn't need to be like rest of the basic bitchy artists that exist. Habits however, cannot be broken, and it had become something he was aware that had dried.

She was perfect, with the right composition and base set, she would be perfect to paint, she had beautiful blonde hair and rich blue eyes, her lips were ever so slightly pouted as she focused her attention on miss, before turning to look at him. Their eyes met and Josh felt the gears in his stomach turning. No voice was audible. Which he was glad about, as all his voice box would do would be to make a fool out of himself in front of everyone.

Her eyebrow raised slightly in confusion at how he had been staring at her for a while - to long. She felt uncomfortable, the glaze of the boy she hadn't met before, but had discovered that his name was Joshua. She tried to cover her face with her hands, but his eyes didn't leave her once, until he was taken out of his trance by a hand on his forearm.

He jolts out of his state, looking up to where miss is, staring at him angrily. He was yet to answer the question, and an excuse still hadn't been put in place.

The class stared at him weirdly, probably thinking roughly the same thoughts, like how is this guy so weird? Why can't he be normal? Can't be just answer the question?

A few started to burst out into small giggles as he just stood there, mouth open like a dying fish. He finally closes his mouth, the small comment on him getting flies by a student in the back making him do so. He gulps. Swallowing saliva that had built up in his mouth to try to get rid of the dryness, he took a big inhale through his nose, exhaling through his mouth, regaining his voice.

"I'll just take the three day detentions miss," he says sadly, miss looks at him shocked, to how he just surrender like that after making a huge shit show of himself, standing at the front of the classroom so stupidly. "That's it?" She says. "You really just give in like that!" She says disbelieved.

He nods, going to the door, pushing it open. "Joshua, you can't leave!" She yells. He looks behind to miss, and then back at her.

Then he shuts the door and leaves.