1 : 4

PART ONE : ADORING
"the pure little angel would not be here,
so now i kill time by thinking about the masterpiece."

THIRD PERSON -

Detention is boring, it was waste time that you could do anything with. You think why? What is the point in sitting in a classroom, with nothing to do but stare at the plain walls that teaches you a lesson, what does it teach? That bad behaviour results in boredom.

Schools have to try harder when it came to being strict to the rules, detention is simply just a forty minute waste of time sitting in a classroom to prove to you to behave, suspension is a measly few days off where you lounge around in your boxes and watch stupid repeats on television, seems so bad right? Expelled, that's freedom from school.

What happened to the olden days, where you were smacked with rulers and told true discipline, where they would make up harsh hitting punishments if you did something wrong, for example, if you had gum, scraping all the gum of every table. Now no teachers would ever be caught doing that, parents protected their kids way to much for their own good.

Josh's dad didn't do that, his parents had slept up when he was younger, and his dad wasn't so close to him, they got along sure, but they stayed separated from one another, Josh was intimidated by his dad. He was a workaholic strong type of man, Josh was a creative, enjoyed creating nothing into something using a few colours, and jumbling words into a poetic story.

Josh sighed, feeling so bored, he couldn't think of anything but her, he tried to not, but he knew himself all to well. His mind would obsessive over her, his mind would soon be filled with the pretty mysterious girl that he had never seen before. He wanted her to be his next big project, she can be his model, she can paint her and make the colours in her skin so vibrant and alive, they are so already, but it would be on a canvas for hopefully the world to see.

Josh knew that was a drastic step, it would take time to even have courage to speak to the girl, she probably didn't mess around with dorky late comers, he purses his lips together, she wouldn't care for some like Josh, her popularity was probably sky rocketing by the day, Josh's was so far low in the hierarchy that his could plummet no further, he had hit rock bottom.

Josh tried to come up with a reasonable plan to persuade the beautiful blonde to become his muse for his artwork, he knew it would be difficult, if not, almost impossible. Stay determined, and maybe he will receive what he wants.

No rushing into things, first he needs to find our information about the girl, he still had no idea what her name is, he already can tell she will have a beautiful name, such things have to match.

How he wished this detention would go faster.