The Start Of Something New

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★ -------------- ★·.·'¯'·.·★

After checking herself in the mirror Christina Gilmore reapplied her lipstick, grabbed her school bag closing the door to her room before jumping down the stairs as she went. Walking down the hallway Tina was meet by a frantic Rory Gilmore. Don't get me wrong Tina loved her sister but sometimes she felt that they were so different how could they even be sisters. Growing up Rory always had her head in books or talking to her only real friend Lane Kim. Tina took after their mum in the form of socializing, she was more out going and was considered quite popular at their local high school. She was always up to date with the gossip of the school who's dating who and even had a few short term flings with members of the track and football teams. 

Even though Tina considered them both to be quite different in their social skills they did both have similarities such as being top of their classes, which often surprised their class mates as Tina came across as an air head. While both girls were smart, Rory would apply herself in class while her younger sister everything just clicked which used to annoy Rory who had to work for her grades while her younger sister was blessed with the gift of a photographic memory. While they both loved a good book, Rory would pick reading over anything while Tina would not skip a good party for a book but her favorites included fashion magazines if that counts. Both girls were not blessed in the art of sports a gift that they could thank their mother for as well as their coffee addiction.

Once reaching the kitchen, Tina grabbed the first chair dragging it over to the Kitchen cupboards due to not being blessed with the tall Gilmore genes something along with her greens eyes she got from her fathers side of the family as well as her name, well that is according to her mother. Hopping onto the yellow leather chair she looked around though the shelf for a box of pop tarts. Finally reaching the holy box of Confetti Cupcake pop tarts she yet out a 'thank you Jesus' and started to do her happy dancing not noticing her frantic twin stopping what she was doing to watch.  

Tina being Tina didn't realize that she was being watched until mid way though her happy dance causing her to lose her footing in surprise and falling right off the chair on top of her pop tart smashing it into crumbs. With a string of colourful words Rory could no longer keep herself from laughing. 

"Dam you Rory Gilmore" 

Quickly glancing to the stretched bird clock on the wall both knew that they were late to meet there mother at the local diner that sold by far the best coffee in town. Both girls sprinting down the hallway pushing and pulling to grab their bags and pulling their door closed behind them.

Walking down the streets of Starshollow trailing behind her older twin sister Rory who according to Tina was walking to fast and in return go a "well not everyone is the size of an elf", left Christina wondering how fast that twin of hers could really walk. Where Rory got her looks from their mum Lorelai taking the famous blue eyes, Christina took after her dad sharing the same green eyes. Finally catching up to Rory the two girls linked arms and walked into Luke's Diner to meet their mum and to get their coffee fix for the day.