Rory's Golfing Adventure

Sitting at the diner table wan't as bad as Tina first though her Friday nights would be as the conversations where sometimes funny and entertaining

Sitting at the diner table wan't as bad as Tina first though her Friday nights would be as the conversations where sometimes funny and entertaining. Sitting next to her mother on the side closest to her Grandfather she looks up from her plate when she hears her Grandfather speak "Dinner was lovely, Emily." commented her grandfather in a posh time something that Tina loved about her grandparents their class.

"Mira does make a perfect casserole."

"Who's Mira?" asked Tina looking between her grandparents.

"Our cook." answers her grandmother while smiling at the twins.

"I thought the cook was Heidi." adds Lorehai totally confused as to who her mother had hired that week.

"Oh, no, we let Heidi go months ago. She had a problem closing things -- the door, the refrigerator --"

"The liquor bottle." sending Tina into a small giggling fit.

"Then it was Trina, then Sophia." explained Emily.

"Oh, I liked Sophia."

"You did not."

"I didn't?"

"She was the one who sang."

"That's right -- terrible woman." The Gilmore twins smiled to each other finally understanding where their mother got her bantering from.

"And after Sophia we had Anton."

"That's right. Anton was the one that I liked."

"I'm sorry, Dad, how do you mix up Anton and Sophia?" interpreted their mother who couldn't believe that her dad could get a man and a women mixed up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one is a man and one is a woman." adds Lorehai still puzzled

"And your point being?"

"That one is a man and one is a woman." Tina said with a smile.

"I have a lot to do in a day, Lorelai, I don't have time to keep up with a multitude of people that your mother employs."

"But one is a man and one is a woman." said their mother backing up Tina's perious statement as the new cook brings out a delicious cake that is making Tina mouth water.

"The dinner was so wonderful, Mira." Lorelai said.

"It's Sarah." the cook told Lorehai in a snappy tone obviously not happy about being called the wrong name.

"Oh, I'm sorry." as Sarah walks out.

"Mom! Her name is Sarah!"

" I thought she said Mira." adds the twins grandmother clearly not bothered by not knowing her cooks name.

"Ugh!"

"Hey, Grandma, these plates are really pretty." interputs Rory trying to save the subject.