You look like you were swallowed by a Kilt

After meeting up with her friends to tell them about moving schools she got a mix of good lucks and it won't be the same without yous, Tina was on her way home to the 'crap shack'. Walking up to the porch  she was meet with the sound of her mothers voice "You look like you were swallowed by a Kilt" looking from her mum and Sookie to a flustered Rory Gilmore she can't hold back her laughs until she realized that she too would be wearing the kilt like uniform. Looking at her mum with pleading eyes "Mummy please tell me that you can hem it a lot, it would be like social suicide to be seen in that".

Giving her youngest daughter a bright smile she replied "don't worry I can hem it a lot" while looking at Rory for her answer.

"Fine, you can hem it. A little" coming from Rory "But not too short" following everyone in side Tina was handed her skirt pullng it over her jeans and jumping up into the stool next to Rory waiting for their mother to start hemming. "I can't believe tommorows our last day at Stars Hollow high" answered Rory looking between the two grinning.

Earning a "I feel you sister" from Tina

"Today i was so excited i dressed for gym" Rory stated, "really I missed that, the only two classes we don't have together and I miss the one where you try play sports, life isn't fair" earning a simipathic look from her sister and a questing look from her mum "You played with other people" asked her mum getting over the shock.

"And I learned that all this time i was avoiding group sports?"

"Yeah"

"It's cause you suck at them, I heard from Emily who heard from Sasha who heard from Mike who was in your gym class that you hit Holly with a volleyball, is it ture?" asked Tina interested if her sister actually hit Holly"

Seeing her mum and her sisters faces Rory looked to her toes "I didn't mean to it just slipped out of my hands" earning a clap on the back from her sister and a laugh or two from her mum. "Don't worry Rory you get that from me, both of you" stated their mother after recovering from her laughing state. As the girls finished up the hemming Sookie questioned  "Where's your paté?"

"At Zsa Zsa Gabor's house." answer their mother

Realising that Lorehai had no idea what she was talking about answed "Right. I'm going to the store because you have nothing. You feel like duck?"

"Ooh, if it's made with chicken, absolutely."

"I'll be back." with that the Gilmore's favorite chef walked out of the house.

XOXOXOXO

Clearing out her red locker while talking to a couple of her friends Tina looked over her shoulder to see Mr Leather Jacket and her sister talking, finally closing her locker and grabbing her box of stuff made her way out of the school for the final time not before looking over her shoulder to see the new guy helping Rory with her box of junk. Smiling happily to herself she though, well it saves me from having to introduce them now as she headed home to dump her stuff and hopefully take a quick nap before meeting her mum and sister at Luke's.

Entering her house Tina yelled "Is anyone home" after getting no reply she went up to her room dumping her box of junk from school on the floor then kicking it under her bed. Looking around her room alway brought a smile to Tina's face it was fulled with bright and colorful colors all around as well as posters of cute boy bands, actor's and cut outs from her fashion magazines. Pulling her polka dot dona over herself Tina feel asleep.

XOXOXOXO

After taking a nap and freshening up Tina made her way to Luke's diner for dinner with her mum and Rory. "So, you were late getting home tonight." states their mother looking at Rory