Chapter 15

3rd POV
The party the next day was made amazingly even though it had been prematurely planned. Ben made an amazing and emotional slide show about the three boys who will never be seen at the school ever again. Many kids, though none knew them and some even bullied them, cried. Rob was given many last minute made/bought gifts. It touched the boy's heart alot. The principle even shed a tear, which made everyone even more emotional because they'd never seen the strict man cry. It was obvious. The pack had made a huge impact on their school.

Year's later the whole pack had parted. Mitch and Jerome reunited online and joined Team Crafted, but chose not to date. Lachlan moved back to Australia and Vikk moved back to the UK and the two stopped all communication, the break up being hard on them both.
Rob had forgotten about his highschool life after he dropped out a year after moving. Preston had also forgotten. He graduated and became a youtuber. Mama Preston got married to the man who had visited that one time. Ben is a mystery. She lost contact with everyone but her mother as soon as she graduated highschool at top of her class and moved. The highschool. After it had lost the Pack. It became dull again. The freshmen tried to recreate their amazing group but none succeeded and in the end it once again became a dull school that turned the amazing story into a mere fairy tale. Now at 23 and 24. All the Pack members moved on...