7. Fly Off

(Sean's POV)

I'm dying to know where the hell am I going, I think.

I can't believe I'm staying in this place. Where there a lot of people bothering me. Well, first day in school is never that easy. I hate bullies. And I certainly hate people disturbing me the most. I need time to be alone.

That's why after class, I flew through the city. With no specific destination, I just flew throughout the night. Nobody will see me, anyway. Flight is one of the Legacies I got besides telekinesis. If you wonder about me floating at the air like Peter Pan, no that's not what my flight can do. My flight meant jet-like flight. I can shoot through the sky as fast as jet.

Flying makes me feel safer. It makes me feel free and unbounded by chains of struggling from Mogadorians' threat to our race. This is by far my favorite Legacy. But who knows? I haven't developed the other Legacies yet. And I don't know when or how it will happen.

Because I developed Flight accidentally.

When I was about sixteen years old in Earthen age, I was also in a school. Did I mentioned that entering the university was my second school, and that it's my first time again to study? And oh, I forgot to say also that the name of the school is Universita degli Studi di Firenze. Well, it's true. I've attended a school somewhere else for my junior years. Until we had a field trip in Greece.

I was so excited that time, since I love travelling. I wanted to go somewhere where I can be alone in the midst of many. Just like how I feel right now.

During that time, we went to Greece's famous scenery: The temple in Athens. I remember how fun it is to wander around the place. For a moment, even if I'm alone in my life that time, I'm able to enter a school. And I'm able to do anything.

It wasn't that always easy, if you're going to ask how I entered school. It's a choice I made. Since I need to blend in with humans.

To finish my story, I was left in the temple behind. Yes, I know how stupid I am during that time. I enjoyed too much that I didn't realize my classmates were gone already. I was so depressed and anxious. I was so lost and literally panicking. Until I got nothing to do but run. That's when I was able to fly. The faster I ran, the faster I got off from the ground and shoot into the sky.

It wasn't fun at all. All I could think of is to get back home. Greece is thousand miles away from Italy. But I don't know... The next think I knew, I'm back at Italy. Totally messed up.

Now, I'm flying into many different directions. I fly off from Via Giorgio La Pira. I passed a museum. I passed my school. I went as far as the Ospedale degli Innocenti, an orphanage that was turned into a museum and a cafe. I used to go here a lot. But think today, I just want to see people walking everywhere.

The rest of the night, it's the only thing I did. Fly around the city of Florenece. It's been a hobby.

As soon as I felt I need to walk now, I stopped.

I drop at the the Piazza Della Liberta. It's a park at the center of the city. I decide to walk from here to home. It's been a blank day for me. I still don't know what to do with my Loric life. But few questions are bothering me. Like, where are the others? When am I going to meet them? Do I have to move away, or stay pretending like a human?

I am really frustrated about everything.