24. Uses of Axtromun

(Sean's POV)

I run throughout the city as fast as I can, looking for an opportunity to fly out of here. But I can't do that yet without knowing where Marco and Ace are now. The Mogadorians are too many and I doubt we're gonna win. Especially, this is my first big fight with them. This is insane!

I dodge the bullets of energy coming from the Mogadorians. In attack, I release the red lightning from my body, which Ace called Axtromun. Some turns into ashes but some managed to avoid them.

Behind me, there are Mogs. Behind the Mogs, there are cars with Mogs. Behind the cars are policemen. I am literally a very important person right now.

But thinking about escaping, I know I'm already losing so much. I lost my home. I lost my education. I lost classmates including Lucy. And soon, I will lose Marco because he can't come with me.

But apart from losing things? I got Ace, another Loric, who can help me find the others. I can't always be a negative person.

Shoot!

A bullet past my ear. Luckily, it only hit the foreskin. I deflected the incoming bullets behind me with telekinesis as I stop from running. I can feel I'm already exhausted. I need to time out. This needs to stop.

The Mogs keeps on firing at me, but my telekinesis covers me. I can feel the heat from my body rising up. The same feeling when I'm about to release red lightning. I can feel the streetlights' energy transferring into mine as each one of them turned off from being de-energized. The lightning sparks in my hands, but before long, all of it bursts out in a form of red electricity once again.

The Mogs disintegrates upon being hit with it. Meanwhile, the Mogs from the cars goes out.

"You cannot runaway from us," a Mog says with its sharp teeth grinning at me.

"And you can never catch me," I say as lightning begins to heat up in my hands again.

"Well, you die."

The Mogs scream before I sent waves of electricity towards them, burning their skinny flesh. I use my telekinesis to unload their guns, but a Mog managed to shoot me in my right leg. I shriek, but instantly turn him into ashes with my red lightning.  I can hear the Mog reinforcements from the distance, so I run again as fast as I can, heading towards the central park.

Dang, where are the others? Where's Marco? Ace?