Chapter 1

Today seems like a special day but it isn't the special day. Decorations and chairs and tables are almost everywhere on the small field.
The chairs are decorated with white and red cloth while the tables with only red cloth.
"Ohh God, let this wedding go according to your plan." Miriam says joining her two palms together and looking up above.
"Don't worry Miriam." Jared says putting his palm on her shoulder and rubbing it gently.
"You know I feel kinda sad and worried letting Johnson get married. I mean he will be leaving us and there will be no one to take care of him." Miriam walks about slowly while rubbing her two palms nervously.
"I know I'm also worried about him but Sagar's family is there to take care of him and nothing wrong is going to happen."
"I hope so." Miriam mutters
      Miriam's sister, Margaret, all dressed in a very colorful cloth with makeup heavily applied on her face walks slowly waving her hand fan until she reaches Miriam.
    "Hi Miriam."
    "Margaret, you're here. Do you need anything?"
   "Of course darling. I'm here see what's happening. After all I'm the one who chose and introduced Sagar into the family." She curls her hair into her finger as she speaks.
"I'm just worried. You know marriage of these days is just..."
"Enough Miriam I have tried to tell you everything is gonna be okay but you just don't listen to my advice." Jared storms out of the garden angrily.
     Miriam looks back about to stop him but Margaret holds her shoulder.
"Forget it Miriam, you have a way of making someone angry but thats not my problem anymore. What about Johnson? I haven't seen him?" Margaret inquires looking around the the small field.
"Maybe he is with his friends. He needs to spend more time with them as he is getting married." Miriam says getting a little sad.
      Meanwhile in a church is a young man knelt down before a cross and praying to God.
   "Ohh Lord, thank you for getting me such a handsome and kind husband. I pray you make him to love me and also more importantly respect me and my decisions. I know Lord everything happens for a reason. May this wedding happen in a blossom way. Amen."
     Johnson gets up and bows slightly and turns back and gets scared a little to see his younger sister, Tania with folded hands.
  "I bet God is tired of hearing your prayers over and over again."
Tania and Johnson laughs a little a bit.
"Come on let's go home I bet everyone is waiting for us." Tania says wrapping her arm around Johnson's shoulders and they head home together.

   Tania and Johnson arrive at their home. Johnson first steps into the house but Tania was still at the gate. She seems a little confused.
  "Tania what's wrong?" Johnson says looking worried.
  "It's nothing. I forgot to get something from the market. You can go on without me."
"Okay." Johnson says entering the house.

   Tania rushes into the store and arrives in front of shelves. She looks around the store to make sure no one sees her and picks one "Always" pad.
   how could I forget to get this. Tania says.
  She walks to the cashier and drops the "Always" pad on the counter.
   "It's four dollars ma'am." The cashier says bringing out a small bag and putting the pad in it and giving it Tania who pays the cashier the money and walks out of the store.
     Tania is almost home but sees a car packed in front of the gate and she rushes towards the car. She sees Sagar step out of the car and with a smiling face she hurries over to him.
   "Hi Sagar."
  "Yes please open the gate." Sagar says almost entering the car.
  "What?! I'm Tania, Johnson's sister. At least you could also greet me."
"I have no time for kids please open the gate." Tania looks at Sagar unbelievable.
  "And you have no right to be rude."
  "Look here" Sagar closes the door of the car and walks directly in front of Tania pointing at her.
  "You belong in a middle class especially your family. You have no right to talk back at me. And besides I'm getting married to your brother and guess what?"
    "What? Are you gonna lock me up for not getting the gate open for you?"
  "No, but that your brother, Uhm.... Johnson, i mean i have been trying to get this off my chest. Your brother is just a marriage material. My parents forced me to get married so I decided to choose him. At least he could prepare food for me and do the necessary things a partner is needed for." Sagar smirks. Tania almost falls to the ground including her bag of Always pad which fell of her bag.
"You bastard. I will tell him. Johnson is too fragile for someone like you. He thinks that you are the perfect one."
"Do try and tell him if he would ever believe you. He would think you want to break up his wedding. After all its tomorrow. Too late middle class woman." Sagar says about to walk away but he stops.
  "You're ripe after all. I think you would be more pleasurable than that boy."  He smirks.
   "Hey Sagar." Jared says waving his hand at Sagar who smiles and the gates open automatically. Sagar enters his car and drives inside the premises and the gates close back.
  Tania bends down to pick her Always pad. Tears packed in her eyes about to pour out. She looks at Sagar who steps out of the car angrily.
"I have to tell Johnson about Sagar. He will believe me. I know he will." Tania says to herself as she walks into her home.

Sorry for the short chapter. But I hope yall like it.
Will Johnson believe Tania?

Next chapter coming up on Friday or earlier.