Chapter 5

Durga alarm rings and she stops the noise. She looks at the time and sees that its 6:00am.
   She sits in the chair beside the table and massages her eyes slightly. She walks to Lord Shiva statue and prays before heading downstairs to the kitchen.
"lets see if that son in law is performing his duties like he should or he is still sleeping. As she reached the kitchen, there were sounds coming out from the kitchen and she went inside the kitchen and saw Johnson washing the dishes and preparing breakfast. Johnson sees his mother in law and smiles and greets her who in return just tells him to prepare coffee. Durga goes back to her room to shower.
      Rochna comes downstairs and sees Johnson in the kitchen.
"And who are you?" Rochna asks going towards the refrigerator. Johnson was also shocked to see the young lady, he doesn't know and neither did she attend his wedding.
"I'm Johnson, I'm the son in law of this family." Rochna brings out a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and walks to carry a glass cup.
"and you're married to who?"
"Sagar."
"Impossible, Sagar decided to get married. Hope its for the best. By the way, I'm Rochna, Sagar's younger sister." Rochna leaves for her room.
Johnson smiles thinking about how everyone were friendly to him unlike some families where it becomes worse.
      About 1 hour later, breakfast was served in the dining table and the family members were arriving one by one. Everyone had almost arrived except for Sagar so he decided to go check him.
" And where is he going?" Durga asks as she is seated waiting for the food to be served.
"I want to check on Sagar because he isnt here yet for breakfast." Johnson says about to go.
"And who will serve the breakfast? I'm really tired and exhausted so please serve the food and then you can check on Sagar."
Johnson looks at the stairs but comes back and starts serving breakfast to the family members. After serving breakfast, as Johnson was about to leave the dinning table to go meet Sagar, he was already on his way downstairs. He was butoning his suit. Johnson smiles and greets him but Sagar just ignores him and pecks his mom on the cheeks and greets his dad.
"i need to leave for work. I'm already late."
"why dont you have some juice?" Durga suggests and Sagar drinks a whole glass of juice.
"what about a slice of bread?" Johnson asks holding one.
"No thank you." Sagar says leaving the house and Durga smirks seeing this.  Johnson seems saddened by this and was about to leave for his bedroom.
"Johnson dear?"
"Yes mom" Johnson stops and looks at his mom in law smiling but Durga knew behind those smiles was sadness because of the way Sagar just treated him.
"you need to go to the market, food stuff are almost running out." Durga takes a sip from her glass of juice.
"l'll write the list and give it to you when you're ready to go." Durga says
"I'll go get dressed." Johnson says going to the bedroom to get dressed.
  After dressing up, he goes to the sitting room and finds Durga watching some Fashion show and he makes his presence known. Durga smiles and hands him the list. Johnson looks at it and sees about twenty items to buy. How will he carry all this back home? He looks back at Durga who focuses her attention back at the tv. Johnson leaves the house and sees a car and the driver washing the car.
"hello uhm, sir?" Johnson calls out and the driver looks up at Johnson.
"Good morning sir, i'm Manav. The driver."
   Thank God, Johnson thought.
  "Would you please help me to the market today using the car?"
"I'm sorry but Madame will soon leave the house and she will need the car as well."
"Oh okay." Johnson leaves the house feeling worried. Johnson entered a taxi to the market and began buying the food stuffs and the load kept getting heavier and heavier. As he was walking, he felt the strength of the nylon getting weaker and before he could react, it tore and almost all the foodstuffs rolled on the ground.
"Oh no, this isnt happening." Johnson runs after the foods picking them up while people looked at him out of pity.

    Durga finishes dressing up and entered her car and the driver drove off.
Poor child, i wonder how he is doing now in the market. How will he be able to carry that load all by himself.
    Durga looks at her wrist watch and smirks.
    If he isnt home before time for preparing dinner that could cause a lot of problem.
Durga giggles to herself and the driver looks at Durga before looking back at his front.
          Sagar is in his office working and two men enters his office. Sagar looks up from his laptop and smiles seeing his two friends.
"Lamar, Sahil, whats up?" Sagar hand shakes his two friends
"I'm happy for you. Finally you're married. But i hope that Johnson isnt the restricting type?" Asks Fred.
"Who cares? I can do whatever i want especially not with that boy stopping me and besides i have satisfied my parents wish to get married so...."  Sagar says relaxing more into his chair.
"Why dont you and Johnson go for a honeymoon? you know relax a little and have some private time." Lamar says smiling alittle.
"Of course. I'll think about it." Sagar smirks.
"why dont we go out for some drinks?" Fred asks
"let's go. I'm bored anyway." Sagar says closing his laptop and following Sahil and Lamar to a bar. 

Chapter 6. Ready 4 y'all. Hope you're enjoying the book?